Internet cafe

Trigger warnings: none. You get a fun chapter yaayyyyy.
*picture is not my own I got it off of Pinterest*
A/n: I'm SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY I haven't updated. My end of the school year was absolutely hectic and then I friggin dropped my phone in the fricken frackin water and it sat in rice for like a week and I almost cried thinking of all my stories and pictures I would've lost. Thank god(or whatever you believe in no judgment here) it was saved. Anyways I'll stop making excuses for myself and let you get to the story. (This chapters format will be a little different due to me doing on my laptop. Anyways I hope you still like it.)

Readers pov:

I sat in dreaded silence waiting for Kuroo and Kenma to get here. (B/f/n) sat across from me sipping her caffeinated java chip drink, while trying to calm my nerves.

"Come on (y/n)! Just drink your (f/d) and go play a game!! Go blow some people up. That always calms you!" She says trying to think of ways to help me.

I sigh and nod my head. "Yeah... yeah you're right." I get up but just stand there for a moment before slouching back in my seat. "I can't do it."

"Why?"

"Because people are around the machine."

*a/n I have no idea how Internet cafes work im using my imagination sorry if it's crappy*

"Hmmm... Hey pac man is open." She suggested. I shrug my shoulders and go over to the retro game and place a token in the slot, starting up the game. My slim, ink covered fingers take a hold of the plastic joystick(*idk what its called sorry*) and I start to play the game. My little yellow character, moves around the screen eating all the little white dots, and not before long I've cleared the level.

"Yesss I am queen at arcade games." I say to myself before I feel the unnerving presence of someone behind me.

"If you're the queen who's your other ruler? Or did you kill them to make yourself soul ruler of arcade games?" Kuroo asks causing me to jump out of skin from the sudden noise. I turn and glare at the tall bedheaded cat.

"The other queen and I had a spat. She left, leaving me rightful ruler. Im waiting to see who will rule alongside me next. Wheres Kenma?"

"Oooo do I smell young love blooming?"

I take a sniff of the air before commenting. "No I think that's coffee and... pot? That you smell. So wheres Kenma?"

"I'll tell you... as long as you tell me where (b/f/n) is."

"You first mr "I've never seen a brush in my life"."

He grumbles something under his breath which i don't catch but then shakes it off. "He's by the Donkey Kong game. Now wheres (b/f/n)?"

I grab his shoulders and bring him down to my height, before looking at him very seriously. "I have no clue, she was at the table but then she left. Sorry and. Good luck." I walk-dash away from him and over to the Donkey Kong game.

There stood the pudding haired boy who's whole attention was focused on the screen in front of him. I try not to make a sound as I watched the screen. His fingers moved across the buttons as his little 8-bit Mario jumped over the barrels. His eyes flickered around the screen and after a while he beat the old fashioned arcade game. 

"I've never been able to pass that game. Have you ever been here before?" I ask taking a step back to give him some space. 

"Yeah, Kuroo and I come here sometimes." he says putting his hands into his pockets before pulling out his psp. 

"Oh cool! It's my first time here but I've been to arcades before. I really enjoy playing the games but I also enjoy playing in the comfort of my home, on my console. Although I don't get to play too much because my art takes up a lot of my time. Oh crap I'm rambling I'm sorry!"