Untitled Part 3

Yo Author-chan here. Hope you liked my last chapter so I'm giving you another one. WOOT. ok yeah no. Anyways I'm going to be publishing more because I have writer ahead but right now I'm having major writers block. So sad I know. But I shall be publishing the parts that I have written and big shout out to @RikuWolf for helping me write this. Thanks girl. Ok I'll stop with ranting and hope you enjoy this part! Author-chan out. Peace. *puts on shades and does mic drop* walks out*

CHAPTER THREE:

"Don't you wanna hang out with us?" She asked letting go of my wrist. She looked really hopeful.

"Uhhh..." I look behind her into the gym seeing a whole lot of boys. I let out a nervous laugh. "Fine but you owe me lunch." I say walking into the gym and sitting down on the bench pulling out my sketch book.

"Whoo!!!" (b/f/n) yelled, grabbing a clipboard and started writing a bunch of stuff in it involving volleyball. "OH NICE BLOCK TETSURO!" She yelled, cupping her hands over her mouth.

It was seriously loud in here. I was trying my best to block it out and succeeded but then as I was in my own world sketching I heard screaming and as I looked up I saw a ball fly towards me but it was too late. The ball hit my face bouncing back towards everyone as I fell the opposite direction. I hit the ground holding my nose and my pencils and sketch book and sketches flew everywhere.

"HOLY MOTHER F-"

"(Y/n)!" (b/f/n) yelled interrupting my thought and curse.

The whole team ran up to me.

"Omg are you ok?!" She asked, picking up all my pictures and some others were picking up her art supplies. She knew in her mind I might not want to come back after that.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that! I got a little crazy at receiving there." A short dude with light brown hair said, putting out his hand to help me up.

"I-it's fine. Where's the bathroom?"

"Oi Kenma, show the girl to the bathroom."

I looked to where bed head was speaking to and saw the pudding haired boy.

"Hey its you." I say holding my nose blood going everywhere.

The pudding haired boy looks up from his game giving me a confused look.

"I-I saw you in the hall today. I swear I'm not a stalker!" I quickly add. Everyone looks at me and I turn a deep red from embarrassment. Well ain't this just great.

"Oh. Okay. Well, come on." He started walking away with his phone in his face once again.

"Thanks Kenny!" (b/f/n) yelled, waving.

It was a silent walk to the bathroom. And a bloody one. My nose wouldn't stop bleeding and by the time we got there I had blood all over my hands and shirt.

"Hey do you mind staying here and waiting for me? I don't exactly remember how to get back. IF ITS A BOTHER I CAN FIND MY WAY BACK!" Dear lord why am I such a embarrassing idiot?

He looked up at me and lightly nodded. "Sure." He continued playing his game.

Kenma's pov

I didn't really understand why she kept yelling out of no where. But I found it a bit funny. She was like a loud version of the awkward me. I was interested in what she thought about our volleyball club. I usually can tell what other people are thinking, but she was different. She usually had this blank look on her face.

I watched as she walked into the bathroom and I went back to playing my game. After a minute she came back out with tissues stuffed in her nose. She had a look of pure shock on her face. I don't understand why though.