This is Halloween

Trigger warnings: None!
A/n: OK SO I WAS GONNA WAIT TILL HALLOWEEN TO POST THIS CHAPTER BUT I WAS TOO EXCITED TO WAIT. OH MY GOD IM ACTUALLY POSTING TWO CHAPTERS WITHIN A WEEK WHO IS THIS PERSON?! IVE BEEN REPLACED WITH A MONSTER. jk but seriously I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
-emo

Kuroo and (B/f/n) ran into the shop like two kids and Kenma and (Y/n) walked in together. They looked around the cobwebbed and clown infested store.
"This place is very extra-AAAHHHHHH OH MY GOD FACE PAINTS FOR DAYS!" (Y/n) was quickly distracted by the assortments of body paints.
"(Y/N) COME HERE WE GOTTA TRY ON COSTUMES!" (B/f/n) yelled from across the store. (Y/n) groaned and put away the shades of red paint she was looking at.
As she got over there, Kuroo was wearing a Zach costume (bandages, scythe, fake blood n all) and (B/f/n) had on a long blonde wig and was Rachel. Kenma was just stepping out of the changing room in a Spider-Man costume, his mask was off.
"Here put this on!" (B/f/n) yelled shoving a black, white and pink spandex suit in (Y/n)'s arms and then shoved her into the changing room.
(Y/n) just rolled her eyes and started to change. Once she actually got into the costume she was a bit self conscious of how the suit hugged her figure. She stared in the mirror and her mind just started to pick apart everything wrong with her.
"Come on out I wanna see you!"
(Y/n) quickly bundled up her (long/short) hair and put on her mask. She mustered up as much courage as she could and popped out of the changing room, doing her best spider girl pose.
"Oh. My. Gosh. You look so cute! Kenma look you two match!"
Kenma had on his mask so (Y/n) couldn't see his facial reaction. It was a blessing and a curse.
"You look good (Y/n)-kun."
(Y/n) started blushing hard.
"S-so do you Kenma! But I don't think I wanna be Gwen for Halloween."
"Oh that's fine there's a ton more!"
"Kenma come here I wanna get a photo of this before we change!"
Kenma walked over and (Y/n) and him got a bunch of selfies together. (Y/n) mustered up all the courage her alter ego could and got a selfie of her kissing Kenma on the cheek with their masks halfway up.
"SPIDER-MAN ICONIC MOVE STOLEN AND REMIXED." (Y/n) shouted as she grabbed the first new costume she saw and rushed into the changing room.
Turns out to be a two piece cat costume. Great. She quickly got changed into the black puffy skirt, a open shoulder black crop top, knee high black cat socks with some black docs. She put on the fluffy cat ears and fluffy cat tail which when tied around the waist, had a cute bow that rested on her waistline.
When she came out Kuroo had on a military uniform costume and (B/f/n) was dressed as a broken china doll. Kenma had on a similar costume as (Y/n)'s. He had on his red jacket except it had a black cat face, was now wearing black jeans and had on a Siamese cat tail with cat ears. He also had on a faux leather choker.
'Oh. My. God. He's the literal definition of cute why must you do this to me god.' (Y/n) thought.
The night pressed on and the four friends dressed as many different things. Kuroo and (Y/n) each tried on sumo wrestler suits and battled each other. (Y/n) won. Everyone was quite shocked. When Kuroo asked how such a small girl could be so dangerous, to which she replied "short girls are closer to hell."
Then (B/f/n) dressed as Lilo and (Y/n) dressed in a Stitch onesie. Kuroo got in a Ash costume and Kenma wore a pikachu onesie.
Then everyone wore a inflatable dinosaur costume and started to walk around the store.
When (B/f/n) found a Hamilton costume she screamed and made (Y/n) dress up as Burr. When (Y/n) found the assassins creed costume she screamed and changed.
"Kenma." (Y/n) asked very seriously.
"Yes?"
(Y/n) held out her hand to him and asked "Will you be the doctor to my Rose Tyler?"
Kenma had no clue what that meant at all. He just gave her a small smile and took her hand.
"Sure."
In the background (B/f/n) had on a large TARDIS costume (her head came out of the top of the box and she wore the little light on her head like a hat) and was going "VWORPVWORPVWORPVWORPVWORP!" while spinning around. Kuroo was a cyberman.
After this they all dressed up as characters from horror movies. (Y/n) was a female Pennywise, while (B/f/n) was a female jigsaw. Kuroo had on the Beetlejuice costume and Kenma wore a Jeff the Killer costume.
"Have we even decided what costume to wear?" (Y/n) sweat dropped as she looked at all the costumes they've gone through.
"OH MY GOSH (Y/N) THEY HAVE THE CORPSE BRIDE COSTUME! I FOUND MINE!" (B/f/n) came out holding the tattered wedding dress, and wearing a big smile.
"I can be Victor." Kuroo said as he grabbed a suit costume.
"I CAN DO YOUR MAKEUP!" (Y/n) shouted.
"What are you gonna be (Y/n)?" Kenma asked.
"Hmmm. Hey look! Sally costume! I can be her."
"Kenma you can dress up as Jack!" (B/f/n) cut in.
Kenma looked at the black white suit, nodded and grabbed it.
"Yeah."
"I have to go get the stuff for our makeup and hair n stuff. I'll meet you guys at the cashier."
(Y/n) jogged to the back of the store and got all the essential colors.... along with stuff she liked and other accessories. By the time she finished, her basket was over flowing with items.
"You sure you got enough stuff there (Y/n)?" (B/f/n) joked.
"No... but if I need anything else I'll just come back and get it."
When they paid for their costumes they all had to chip in to actually buy the things. (B/f/n) feared what all that makeup would cost. But was relieved and surprised to find out it cost half of what she originally thought.
"You kiddin? I shop clearance. I don't have money for retail. Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome! Have a nice day, and uh maybe call me sometime?" The teenage boy behind the counter handed (Y/n) a paper with his number.
"O-oh uhhh..." (Y/n) blushed from embarrassment and shot a look at her friends, her eyes screaming help. She was on the verge of shouting it too.
Kenma, who was standing next to (Y/n), grabbed the piece of paper and looked at it.
"I'm not gay. Sorry. Kuroo is though." Kenma said and handed the piece of paper to him. (Y/n) and (B/f/n) we're trying so hard not to break into laughter right then and there. When they got out of the store though they couldn't contain it and laughed so much they were crying. Kuroo was yelling about how he wasn't gay.
And in sync the two female best friends linked arms and screamed "BUT NOT BECAUSE WE'RE GAAAYYYY." Then started singing sincerely me.
"Thanks for doing that Kenma. It really helped me. I really appreciate it." (Y/n) gave Kenma a big hug. Kenma's face turned bright red as he hugged back.
"N-no problem."
"Ok guys! We'll see you tomorrow! Bye it was fun hanging out with you!"
The boys gave the girls a hug, kuroo ruffled (B/f/n) hair as he left.
"See you tomorrow to hang out Kenma!"
"Bye." Kenma smiled a bit a waved at her before leaving with Kuroo.
-time skip-
The boys volleyball team was throwing a Halloween party at Kuroos house. Right now, as Kuroo and (B/f/n) was decorating, (Y/n) was doing Kenmas face paint. She did the classic Jack makeup, but spray painted his hair white.
After she painted the white base on his face, she got a fine point paint brush and started on the black detailing. She used her left hand to hold the side of his face steady and painted with her right. Kenma watched and she carefully added the designs. Her face was close to his and he was thankful for all the makeup on his face.
"You look awesome Kenma! I hope you like it!" (Y/n) gave Kenma an excited closed eye smile and Kenma blushed more. He looked in the mirror and smiled a bit.
"It looks great (Y/n)-kun. Thanks."
"Of course Kenma! I really enjoy this! (B/f/n)! Your turn!"
(B/f/n) came bouncing in, wearing her torn wedding dress.
"Ok first the wig, just in case the makeup gets ruined. Sit."
(Y/n) started by gathering up all of (B/f/n)'s hair, tying it into a braid, then bobby-pinning it to the rest of her hair. She quickly put on the wig cap, and then strategically placed on the blue wig. She then started to put on her makeup. After about an hour and a half she got the makeup just right.
"Done! You look awesome! Kuroo get in here!"
"Why?!"
"BECAUSE YOU NEED PASTY WHITE SKIN GET IN HERE."
Kuroo walked in and sat in the chair (B/f/n) was previously in. (Y/n) then started to spray Kuroo's hair with water and style it.
"What are you doing?!"
"You're Victor you need hair like his!"
She then made his face look pale.
"Ok you can go, I need to do my makeup."
Kuroo exited the bedroom and (Y/n) closed the door to change into her Sally costume. She put on her wig and started to do her makeup.
Once she was done she slipped on her flats and went downstairs.
Everything was already set up and Kuroo and Kenma were playing Super Smash Bros while (B/f/n) was watching.
"Oooo can I play?"
"Sure. Here." Kenma handed (Y/n) a remote. She picked Zelda, Kenma picked Rosalina, and Kuroo picked Kirby.
Before the round started (Y/n) leaned over to (B/f/n) and asked "How in the helck do you play this game again?"
(B/f/n) started laughing and (Y/n) let out a silent prayer.
Much to everyone's surprise... (Y/n) won.
"How did you..." kuroo asked with wide eyes. (Y/n) had the exact same reaction.
"I... have no clue."
"I'm getting a snack, anyone want anything?" Kuroo asked.
A chorus of 'nopes' went around as the tall bed headed male got up and went to get food. (B/f/n) got up and grabbed Kuroo's remote. She destroyed everyone. (Y/n) tapped Kenma on the shoulder and he looked at her.
"I thought you were supposed to be the gamer here?"
He was about to respond when they heard Kuroo scream.
"IVE BEEN LIED TOO."
They all ran over to see he had taken a bite out of one of the pumpkin shaped hand pies (Y/n) made. They weren't pumpkin pie though. And Kuroo bit into them expecting the pumpkiny joy of the delicious fall treat but ended up eating apple pie.
He looked like he was crying on the floor.
(Y/n) looked between Kuroo and the fallen hand pie on the floor. "Why you gotta waste my delicious treat man those took me forever to make."
"So cold hearted. So evil." Kuroo mumbled as he mourned over the pie of lies.
There was a knock at the door and Kuroo got up to answer it. A boy with bright orange hair was the first person who caught (Y/n)'s attention. His energetic personality made (Y/n) smile but also... that looked like it took so much energy to be that peppy. He was wearing Long black robe and had on a red and orange striped scarf. He also had a wand.
"Hello! I'm Shōyōu Hinata! It's nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too Hinata! I'm (Y/l/n) (Y/n)!"
"*gasp* I like your makeup! Did you do that yourself?!"
"I did! Thank you!"
More and more people came to the party, and (Y/n)'s anxiety started kicking in when she saw the crowd, and every conversation was about volleyball.
"(B/f/n)."
"Yeah?"
"It's amazing how my knowledge and interest in volleyball is very low considering how I'm friends with people who play volleyball."
"*shrug* you don't necessarily have to be interested in everything your friends are interested in. Have you talked to anyone interesting tonight?"
"I've found many people I ship together yes."
A guy with spiky grey and silver hair a moment later shouted "KARAOKE TIME!"
(Y/n) shot (B/f/n) a questioning look. "Why are a bunch of volleyball players planning on singing karaoke?"
"I don't know but this should be good." (B/f/n) pulled out her phone to start recording and (Y/n) laughed.
After many males singing, some good (Suga, Kuroo and surprisingly they got Kenma to sing) (Kuroo and Bokuto also broke out in a baled of Hakuna Matata.) (Y/n) and (B/f/n) somehow roped Hinata into doing Sincerely Me with them. He was Jared. (Y/n) was Evan. And (B/f/n) was Connor.
(Y/n) and (B/f/n) knew the dance moves and started to act it out. After the song was over everyone watching cheered, and (Y/n) turned red from embarrassment but was laughing and having a good time. She gave Hinata a hug for helping out in the song. As the karaoke session ended music started up again. But now it was the wii theme song.
(Y/n)s POV:
I was laughing as we finished the song. My cheeks felt warm and so did the rest of my body. It was getting hot in here. After escaping the crowd of people I stepped outside for a bit, forgetting my jacket. Oh well.
The cold night air nipped at my warm skin, causing me to sigh in relief. I sat on the front steps of Kuroos house and just let myself relax from the crazy amount of people in there.
"You had the same idea?" I hear.
I turn around to see Kenma standing a few feet from me with his hand in his pockets.
I smile a bit at seeing his skull painted face. "Yeah... there's a bit too many people in there for me right now."
"Same. Can I sit?" He asked.
"Of course! Feel free to." Kenma quietly walked over to me, and sat down. We sat in silence for a bit. The sky was clear and I could see stars. I smiled at the sight. I loved to look at stars whenever I could. Just seeing them relaxed me. Not too long later I felt something warm on my hand. My instinctively looked down and I saw Kenmas hand on my own. My face grew hot. When I looked up at Kenma he was looking at the sky.
I smiled a bit at his and intertwined my fingers with his, then leaned over and kissed a Kenma on the cheek.
Kenma quickly looked at me with wide eyes, his eyes kept darting from me to somewhere else.
I giggled at his cute awkward face. "Happy Halloween Kenma."
He looked at me and smiled back "Happy Halloween (Y/n)."