Chapter 5

Lauren POV

7:00pm finally struck. I've been waiting outside of Camz's house for quite a while just to make sure I wasn't late or anything. I quickly fixed myself before I came over and knocked on her door. Knocking on the door uttered complete isolation. The door suddenly cracked open with two chocolate brown eyes meeting mine. It slowly opened up wide enough that I can admire how stunning Camila stood there in front of me. She was wearing some white chuck Taylors, striped top, and a floral skirt.

"Can you get anymore cuter?"
Shit did I just say that...

She chuckles in amusement.

"You don't look so bad yourself,Lolo." She gave me a sly wink after her comment.

I blushed feeling butterflies in my stomach. Am I falling for her this fast?This is insane. Why am I thinking to myself? Do something Lauren!

I accommodated her towards my car opening the door for her. She sat down in the cushioned black leathered sit. I assisted her with the seatbelt , my arms making its way around her waist. I brushed my lips onto her cheek and gave her a smile. She looked away with her red cheeks glowing. I made my way to my side and hopped in my seat and. began to drive.

"So... Where are we headed?"

"Well Camz... were just going to go on a picnic to get to know each other. Then a hotel to have a sleepover and watch movies. You down?"

"Wait... a hotel?"

"Yes a hotel haha. Nothing is going to hurt you there. Its all good lol"

She chuckled and nodded.

I looked at the beautiful sight that we were at and let out a small happy sigh.

"Were here Camz!"

"Good job, Lo. Haha... Omg do I smell...pizza?"

"Sure do!"

"I love pizza more than anything!"

A smile from ear to ear was plastered on her face for a long while since we got here. The air filled with laughter was just music to my ears. I got to know her better..so thats good.

"Lo?"

"Yes?"

"Its getting real late...shouldn't we be headed to the hotel?"

"Yea sure."

~~~~~~HOTEL~~~~~~

We sat on the couch with our eyes glued to the TV searching for movies to watch on Netflix. I felt that Camz was trying to distance herself away from me in an uncomfortable manner. My arms reached closer to her waist asking for her to give in.

"Camz..."

"Yes Lo?" Her voice nervously shaking.

"Kiss me..."

"Wait? What? N-"

I pressed my lips against hers for a needed kiss, our mouths followed the flow of things moving in the same wavelength. Biting her bottom lip making her set off a raspy groan. Asking for an entrance and so did she, our tongues moved freely allowing me to almost memorize how her teeth are all alined. I moved down to her neck leaving wet kisses moving up to the crease of her jawline.

"Stop it Lau-"

I slowly made my way down kissing every exposed skin allowing Camila to constantly  whimper.

"You're such a tease Lo..."

"I know.. " I set an evil grin on my face followed by a wink to make her blush uncontrollably.

"Just do it already Lo!"

I pulled down the floral skirt that looked so adorable on her. Trailing off wet kisses where it lead me to her weak spot. I felt her try and push me a couple time, but my mouth was unstoppable. My finger admired her body's ridges and curves which made its way into an entrance. In and out my finger went, making Camila's ferocious scream ring in my ears.

"Oh you taste so good Camz."

"I know I do" She smirked.

Making my way up to meet Camz's eyes, I saw an excitement look sparkle within them. I gave Camila one last kiss and laid beside her, with my hand laced with hers.

"Lo?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be wrong to say that...I love you?"

"Camz?"

"Yea?"

"I love you too."

A reassuring smile lit up on the young brunettes face making me smile myself.

"I love you more than pizza, Lo."

"I thought you said you don't love anything more than pizza?"

"That's how special you are."

*****************************

Ok woah! Haha! How was it? Well give this a like and I'll be sure to put up more chapters! lol ok! until next time y'all! xoxo