Chapter 15

Lauren POV

Why does the name "Austin" sound so familiar? Should I ask her? Ugh she's taking too long to talk to me I'm gonna go follow her out. I walked towards the door and before I could even open it.. It hits me. Falling down on my back Camila had been there to catch me. On the floor mesmerized by the way she caught me gently, her chocolate brown eyes looked directly into mine and I could help but.. Kiss her. I stopped feeling she didn't kiss back.

"Uhmm, Lo.. I have to go. Maybe we can do the project some other time?"

I half smiled nodding yes. Saddened my eyes that she just left without me getting to touch her or feel her.

I can't fall for her.

I slowly walked towards my window and saw her walking out. There was a guy waiting outside in a motorcycle.

Well shit I have a better ride than he does.. Anyway...

The guy had taken off his helmet to greet Camila hello. Watching their interaction Camila slowly leaned in to kiss him. I felt the water boil inside of me.

What the fuck is this? Jealousy? Why do I feel something for her? Did something happen that I don't quite remember? If there was why wouldn't she just tell me?

Looking closely... I quite remember his face...

***next day in school***

Marching into school in search of Austin. The occasion quickly aroused when I saw him making out with Camila by her locker. I scurried beside him and flew my fist into his face.

"What the hell Lauren!! Are you okay Austin?"

The brown eyed girl furious enough that she may even hit me back.

"What the fuck was that for Lauren!!"

I couldn't in reply because too much was going on. In gritted teeth I replied,"Because of my feelings for you!!! I know you felt something too!"

The weak boy barged in the conversation and asked what had happened.

Camila had answered before I could even open my mouth,"I'm sorry." She bolted away faster than I could blink. I'm sorry? That's all she could say?

Camila POV

(Her thoughts)

I'm finally home. What is home actually? I wanted to answer her right then and there. I don't even love Austin. My feelings hasn't changed. I still love the same Lauren I did before. But fuckin a man just to take her madness away was inconsiderable. I hate that she had to let go so quickly. I thought if I could date someone to take away my mind off of her it would be ok. But it's not. What do I do? What now? All of a sudden she has feelings? Is she getting her memories back? But will she still love me the same way she did before.... Because I'm still in love with the same Lauren Michelle Jauregui...

--------------------
Vote for more chapters loves xoxo