13 || Forming a friendship

Boruto: Naruto next generation ep 11

Sarada and I burst through the hospital doors to see Sumire and her closest friends surrounding her, we rushed up beside her bed.

"Sumire? Are you okay?" I asked, concern clear in my voice.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking" She softly answered me.

"What happened?" Sarada asked.

"Someone attacked them at the water purification plant" Shino told us.

"Yeah, fortunately lord hokage was nearby. He saved us" Sumire spoke with a slight smile to her face.

"That was a blessing in disguise" Sarada muttered as the class agreed to her statement.

"The workplace experience trips were my idea, I'm really sorry" Shino apologised when Chocho quickly slapped him on his back.

"Sensei, don't feel bad. Just learn from your failures" She enthusiastically told him.

"How encouraging" I mumbled to myself as I hear Sarada giggle from my comment.

"Anyway, aren't all these incidents of people going wild happening too often?" Iwabe questioned.

"I can't really explain it, but when it happened to me, I had this awful feeling of uncontrollable anger ballooning inside me" Denki told us.

"Yes, it felt like I suddenly had a raging fever" Metal added.

"I've never heard of an illness like that" Inojin stated.

"Anyway, I wasn't badly hurt. So it's okay" Sumire tried to assure us.

""You hit your head, so you have to take it easy" Sarada spoke up and I nodded.

"Hey, where are Boruto and the others?" Denki asked.

"They're not here yet" Metal answered as he glanced around the room, he sighed before stepping towards the main door and leaning on it, "But the class rep can rest better without those noisy guys around-" the door suddenly flew open throwing Metal to the side.

"Class rep, you okay?!" Boruto exclaimed out, I glanced at Sarada and could see she was annoyed by his loudness.

Boruto approached Sumire when he suddenly bowed down, "I'm sorry, class rep! If I'd been more on the ball-" he stopped himself.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, I glanced at Sumire and she's seemed as confused as me.

"You're not responsible for this, Boruto" Sumire spoke. He continued with his rambling before Wasabi finally told him off.

"You're scaring her Boruto" Wasabi sternly told him, as he tried to defend himself Sarada gave me a quick glance. We both sighed and I stepped over at his left side, Sarada and I grabbed around his arms and started to drag him out from the room.

"Come on, loud visitors are not allowed" Sarada spoke as we dragged him with us.

Boruto let out a sigh as he plopped down on a bench outside the room, Sarada turned around to walk back to Sumire when she stopped, "You're not coming?"

"I think I'll stay out here for a bit, poor guy" I said with a laugh.

"Suit yourself, be sure to not catch any dumbness from him" She joked.

"I heard that" Boruto chimed in with a glare at Sarada, she scoffed before turning around on her heels and closing the door to the hospital room after her.

I sat down beside Boruto and leaned on the wall, "Why are you here?" He suddenly asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, pity?" My answer sounding more like a question itself. He didn't say anything after that.

"Hey, Boruto" I spoke up, his head turned to the side to look at me as I glanced to look at him.

"What have you been seeing?" I asked, his eyes suddenly widened in surprise and he quickly avoided eye contact.

"You won't believe me anyways" He mumbled.

"You never know" I replied.

He took a deep breath before answering, "It happened with Denki first, when he went on a rage mode on the train I suddenly saw some kind of dark purple chakra surrounding him. And when he was normal again it went away, same with Metal, Shino sensei and the construction guy. When they went raging they had this purple chakra around them, I don't know how to describe it but, when it happened to Shino sensei; I swear I saw some kind of monster being formed out from the purple chakra. And for some reason, I'm the only one who can see it."

"That's, creepy" I responded, Boruto nodded his head as he leaned back on the wall.

He glanced at me with a hopeful glint in his eyes, "Do you, believe me?"

I glanced up at the ceiling, trying to sort through my thoughts. "It's hard, since you're the only one who can see it. But I wouldn't say you're lying either" I glanced back at him and a smile spread across his face.

"I'm not lying" He quickly assured me, I smiled back at him.

"Next time something like this happens, call me up. I want to help whenever I can" I told him, his face lit up when he heard me say that I wanted to help.

"Cool! Promise?"

"Promise."

Sorry for a day late update

I have exams coming up