10 || Unexpected Visitor

I stared up at dad stunned, what is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked puzzled.

Chuckling, he answered, "I'm not really here, this is a shadow clone."

My mouth formed an O, a slight feeling of disappointment pulled on my chest.

"So, how's the academy?" He then asked.

"It's already been a month and I haven't exactly learned something new, most of the basics we're learning now I have already got from you" I answered him truthfully, he nodded his head. He closed his eyes for a second before they fluttered open.

"Keep on training, I'll be leaving then" he utter out, I opened my mouth to ask a question but before I could he vanished in a cloud of smoke.

I slowly closed my mouth and continued to unconsciously stare at the spot he was standing at, "So that's your dad?"

I spun around startled by the sudden voice, "Mimi Inuzuka."

"So that's the legendary Sasuke" she mumbled and approached me with a white wolf like puppy following after her.

"What are you doing here?" I quickly ask, she smiled broadly and glanced down at her puppy.

"Shiromaru and I were out training when we heard a familiar voice, we were curious and went to investigate. Turns out it was you" she answered me with a smile.

"Why aren't you at school competing with the other girls?" I questioned

"Didn't feel like it, besides I think it's childish" she responded and shrugged her shoulders.

I smiled, "And I thought I was the only one who thought it was meaningless and childish."

"Oh please, a lot of girls in our class think it's childish but their pride is too high to let the boys win" Mimi replied and placed a hand on her hips, her hazel eyes and vertical pupils checked me out from head to toe.

"I still can't believe that the Uchiha's had a second child" she suddenly blurted out taking me off guard.

"Well, here I am" I responded and tilted my head to the side as a smile spread across my face.

"I can see that" she replied and playfully rolled her eyes at me. A bark stole my attention and my eyes glided down to the puppy at Mimi's feet.

"Your canine friend?" I ask and kneeled down to the ground, the white puppy yapped happily as she jumped around.

"Yup, her name is Shiromaru" Answered Mimi, I scratched between Shiromaru's ears and her hind legs started to slightly shake.

"Cute" I mumbled and stood up, I stretched my arms above my head as I hear my stomach grumble.

"You hungry?" I hear Mimi ask.

"Nah, it's just the monster inside my stomach growling for me to let him out."

"What."

"Yes I'm hungry Mimi" I playfully replied, she rolled her eyes and lightly whistles and Shiromaru immediately returned to her side.

"Let's get some burgers" she spoke with a smile, I stared at her for a second before nodding.

"Sure."

We entered the burger shop and went to order our food, when it arrived we quickly grabbed them and went around searching for a table. Mimi and I sat down and Shiromaru jumped up on the cushion, Mimi proceeded to tore pieces of her burger and fed them to Shiromaru.

"Is it safe for dogs to eat burgers?" I ask and took a big bite of my burger.

"Well, I don't know" she answered and shoved a piece inside her mouth, I arched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Then why are you still feeding her burgers?" I questioned.

She shrugged her shoulders before answering, "She likes it."

"That's your reason?"

"Yes."

I quietly gaze to the side as I bit into my burger, we continued to eat in silent. I watch Shiromaru yap happily as she noticed Mimi tearing a piece of her burger off.

"Are you excited to graduate the academy?" Mimi suddenly ask, I chewed on the thought for a second.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Are you?" I followed up with a question, she nodded her head as her mouth was too full to create words.

She swallowed her burger then said, "I'm aiming to become the best Kunochi."

"Well then you have to work hard cause I'm aiming to be the best too" I say with a mischievous tone, her eyes darted up to mine as a smirk curled on her lips.

"May the best student win" she responded, I smiled arrogantly and nodded.

"May the best student win."

I'm sorry for updating the chapter one day late!

I have been really sleep deprived lately cause of school and work so I just blacked out immediately after coming home late last night.

I am so sorry! It won't happen again, I hope.

Thank you for your support! <3