An old school jam came on the stereo, and the crowd went crazy. I turned around on the man letting him see just what I was working with as my ass glided against his crotch. Trey pulled me in closer to him while I danced on him. I looked back at him, and his eyes were glued to my ass.

After a few more songs, I was tired and ready to go home. I handed Trey my number and headed for the door waving down a taxi. My cell rang and it was Chris. He was out of town on business, and I was anxious to talk to him.

"Hey beautiful," he said as I answered the phone.

"Hey yourself. How are you?"

"On my way back to town. Where are you, I hear a car running?"

I smiled, "aww you're worried about me? I just left the club and on my way back home. When you get in town stop by." I was horny, and missing him a lot.

"I'll do that. We need to talk anyway. Have a good night beautiful." Chris hung up the phone just as the taxi stopped in front of my building.

I got out and paid my fare walking up the three steps to the entrance.

"Hey Sherry." I waved at the receptionist at the front.

She waved back showing off that gold grill of hers. I made my way to the elevator and pushed my floor. When I got to my door and opened it the lights were cut off. I thought that was strange, I had always left the light to the hallway on. I placed my keys and purse down on the table by the door, and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hello." A voice called in the dark.

I almost peed on myself when I realized that voice belonged to Rick. The light turned on, and he was standing by the refrigerator.

I stepped back, "what are you doing here?" I looked around for something to grab and defend myself with, but there was nothing. "Get out of my house!"

Rick smiled and stepped toward me, "I told you we were going to be together forever right?"

I started to run to my bedroom, but Rick grabbed me by my waist picking me up off the ground. "Help!" I screamed, and his hands flew across my face. I started to cry out as his hands covered my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up. You fucking Eric behind my back?" He asked me shoving me against the wall.

I shook my head no with my eyes wide from fear. Rick uncovered my mouth and pushed me toward the bedroom. I ran around the bed and grabbed a lamp throwing it against him, but it only landed near his feet.

Rick laughed and walked over to me. "Take your clothes off Zana."

"Hell no, you need to leave now!" I pointed at the door.

He began to take off his belt."you're going to do as I say, now take your fucking clothes off!"

I didn't know whether I should try running away, but Rick pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. I knew he was crazy. "Please don't shoot me Rick." I cried.

Rick tilted the gun in my direction and smiled a devious smile. "You love me Zana?"

I nodded my head, shaking from his sinister demeanor. "Yes Rick, I love you."

"Are you fucking around on me baby?"

Again I shook my head no. "I wouldn't do that to you baby." I would say anything to get out of this. He put fear into my heart at this moment. I knew I was either going to be shot or found dead in the morning.

"Take that dress off."

I did as I was told, slipping out of the dress revealing my black Victoria secret matching thing set.

"Damn baby, I lucked up when I found you." Rick licked his lips at me walking toward me. I took another step back and realized I had nowhere to run. Rick grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall. I could smell the alcohol weeping from his pours. "I love you baby, please don't ever leave me."

He kissed my cheeks and licked at my tears as I cried. The belt and gun was in one hand, while he threw me on the bed with the other.

"So your gonna rape me Rick?" I asked in almost a whisper.

He smiled placing the gun on his waist band. "No baby girl," Rick started to smack the belt hard against my skin, "I'm going to beat some sense into your ass!"

I cried out from every blow trying desperately to cover my body with my hands. Rick was deranged and had to be on drugs.

"Stop! Please!" I screamed.

Rick stopped, and pulled down his pants. "I missed you." He said climbing on top of me. "Your mine forever and always girl, don't you forget that."

I nodded, as his dick slid into me. He didn't even bother pulling my thong off my body, he just slid them to the side. As he fucked me, I lay there taking all the hurt and dick. There was no use in crying for help anymore. I was going to die after this...I knew I was.