FallenAngel!Tokiya Ichinose X Male!Hunter!Reader

Word Count: 3,300

Category: Uta No Prince-Sama

Inspiration/Thought Process: Dark Tokiya is an aesthetically pleasing thought.

~Come With Me~

-“The world of demons, Fallen Angels, is very real - a fact we need to know. We have to face up to this terrible reality so that we do not fall unsuspectingly into their hands and  come under their tyranny.”-

A near depressing mixture of inferiority and insecurity latches itself onto your being as he stared down at you. His entire body was enraptured to the brim with immense power and overflowing dominance that made your own, much more vulnerable body, involuntarily shiver. Whether it was from the unexpected thrill of the first meeting with this being or the dark fear, you didn't quite know.

Standing with a background that consisted of the grand churches ridiculously tall windows made him look otherworldly. Windows of which were previously stained, hard work of the builders of long ago. Meticulous detail was brought forth in the stained window that depicted an angel praying.

The angel's face was gorgeous, the exact image one would imagine such a pure being to have. Hair of golden tresses, garments of creamy texture, and huge wings of blinding white. Their golden halo emitted golden rays to drown all over their body.

What made this all so surreal, all so dreamlike, was the sunset. It's sunny rays shot and pierced through the glass, bathing everything the full spectrum of colors allowed to be seen by the naked eye. Pouring through it made the one before you create himself an imaginary halo conjured of rainbows. Like a waterfall, the light fell through his shiny midnight dark blue hair, past his strongly evocative neck, and finally upon his clean-cut raven stained tux.

Looking at him so openly in such an intense way felicitated an odd and very unfamiliar feeling in your body. In the back of your mind, you felt a slight tug to your consciousness and you know you were becoming week. Just this one single look at him was making you pure jelly upon the floor. You could feel the heat rising to the top of your skin, highly likely from the new-formed embarrassment of the whole situation.

Your determined and guarded orbs fixated themselves on his broad shoulders for a second, finding them to be perplexed at what looked like fur on the collar of the black suit. A fleeting thought entered your mind that it might be the real fur of a wild animal originating from some exotic country. You didn't know whether to think of it as him being dashing or cruel for wearing such a garment.

With a pristine tie the color of fresh violet flowers in the summer, you would have called the male a gentleman, but you knew better than to do such a thing. This man was no human or man that deserved such fleeting compliments. Along with the fact you had never encountered such a ridiculously foul beast. He was a monster, yes a monster, that plagued the land of the beautiful Earth. One who tainted its glorious riches and purity with his very presence.

He is a demon.

A foul beast.

A monster of unpure origin that needed to be exterminated at all costs.

His perfectly shaped eyebrow arched up in an obvious spike of interest at your relentless, open stare. Seductive lips turning quickly into a devilishly evil smirk, he let himself be the first to speak.

"Finally, one of you has come to visit me," he drawled, mouth forming every word with perfect diction. But his next sentence made a chill run down your spine: "I've been waiting."

Your reply was given with much more venom than his own, "Enough of your petty words, you know why I have come." You keep your words short and curt, wanting this encounter to be over with. He was your first mission and you just wanted quick success and nothing else