Sleepy!Eren Jaeger X Reader

Word Count: 1,091

Category: Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin

Inspiration/Thought Process: Eren sleeping is too cute to handle~

~Go To Bed, Sleepy Head~

"(Y/n)?" Your boyfriend of half of a year asked groggily, pushing himself up on his elbows to look at you. He rubbed his eyes a bit, trying to wake himself up. Looking up at you, who was leaning against the doorway to the bathroom, he smiled weakly at them. But it quickly disappeared a second later as he glanced at the window, seeing that it displayed the golden sun that had already risen.

Before I could speak he had already rolled over and fallen out of the bed, his top half on display due to always sleeping with it off. He always got incredibly hot so he slept regularly without one. You clasped your (White/Black/Tan/Etc) hand over your mouth to not let out the laughs wanting to explode from your stomach. It was cute watching him so flustered. He was trying, quite desperately, to get himself untangled from the cream-colored blanket, but to no avail.

Rushing to the rescue you bent over and rearranged the blankets so you could pull him out. And that's what you did. Finding his hand you pulled him up so he was now standing in front of you. You blushed a bit at his abs that just below it had that delicious 'V' that disappeared into his pants. You giggled meeting his eyes. He looked at you like you were crazy. Were you giggling at him?

"Why are you laughing!?" He asked confused and in conflict. "We're going to be late for training! You know how Levi-"

You placed a finger to his lips to shush his loud talking. "Don't bring up Levi around me, he makes me depressed," you started calmly. "And don't worry we don't have any training today."

You watched as his face visibly relaxed at the thought of no training, his green orbs softening. Not only that but also no nagging from Hange for experiments or rude comments spewed from Levi's mouth.

Removing your hand from his soft lips you're used both to gently push him down by his shoulders back onto the bed that was still warm from his earlier sleep. Moving to the others side of the bed you lay down, helping him and you both cover up in the blankets.

You silently snicker as he gasps a bit feeling your cold legs and feet tangle with his own. "Cold?" you ask burying your head sideways into the pillow as he looks at you lazily.

He nods simply reached his hand up from the bundle of blankets to puzzle together with yours. Closing his eyes he runs his slightly calloused thumb, no doubt from the rigorous training he endures, over your soft knuckles. Humming quietly in response your eyelids shut blocking off your (E/c) eyes from the gloriously pleasant view as you snuggle closer to his neverending body that emitted heat like no other.

You both lay there together in minutes of silence. Hearing the others even breathing as you try to fall back to bed to catch up on hours of sleep always lost to keeping up with the duties of a cadet. This was merely one day away, but you were sure to make it worthwhile for Eren. He deserved it, so much so. He worked tiresomely, abiding the orders of the Squad Leaders and trying his harder to prove himself day in and day out. How selfless of him.

And that's why you loved him. You had understood his struggles. While others branded him with sour comments full of hatred and pitied glances across the table during dinner you did the opposite. Unlike everybody else, excluding a few people like his best friend Armin and his childhood sister Mikasa, you had nudged your way into his life. It took a while but eventually, you became a good friend with the whole trio.

Overtime rather than simply having friendly intentions with the titan shifter you began to grow more complex feelings. Specifically romantic ones.

At times it was bothersome. You would find yourself contemplating the different varieties on how to start a conversation with him without being awkward. Sometimes you would find yourself clutching your clothes right above where your heart was with your (White/Tan/Black/Etc) knuckles turning a ghostly white from gripping so hard. You could feel your heart pounding roughly against your rib cage like an excited butterfly. And that was just from him glancing and smiling at you. You could only imagine how you would react to him touching your skin with his.

Other times you felt as if you were blessed. He could always male you smile even if you were having a bad day. Make you wholeheartedly laugh from the depths of your stomach until it hurt too much to do so. He was a blessing in himself, you were sure of it.

Slowly opening your eyes you stared at Eren who was comfortably asleep, his hand still holding yours tight. You grinned at the beauty you saw before you. He was like an angel. An angel without wings, but an angel none the less.

Scooting closer you pressed your forehead against his sighing blissfully eyes closed again. For a few seconds, you lay there in a whimsical state until you flutter open your eyes once again. You almost gasp as you see Eren staring calmly at you. His eyes very close, staring intently at you. Almost as if he was reading you, analyzing your body movements and thoughts. Staring deep into your soul. The windows being you two orbs of (E/c).

"You alright?" he asked his breath puffing on your lips.

You hummed thinking of your choice of words. "Yes," you started, "just thinking. But don't worry about me you need to sleep. We'll get up in a bit."

He blinked a few times staring at you to make sure you were okay. After a few seconds, he was finally satisfied, noting the tiniest bit before placing a soft chaste kiss on your nose.

Oh, he was a gift from God. You knew he was.

~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you actually want me to sleep or did you let me have this free day to you know-," he grinned winking at you mischievously.

You squinted at him knocking your forehead with his maybe a bit too ruffly. "Go to bed already, you sleepy head!"

He was your gift.

~The End~

A/N: This boy deserves fluff in bed. So I gave him some. :)