Help Me

Me and Sam went back to the house. I stayed quiet the whole time. I didnt know what to say, I was upset, and angry, and just down right pissed. I had killed Cas, I watched him die in front of my eyes.

"Why did you do it?" Sam said quietly, trying not to cry.

"I didn't mean to Sam, Its just...happened too quick." I was trying to keep as calm and in control as possible. Pretending that none of this had actually happened.

"Wheres the blade?" Sam said looking at me with his eyes full of sadness, I just looked back, "Dean, Give me, The blade."

Every ounce of me wanted to say no and leave. I didnt want to give it to him. It was Mine. Not his. But I did. I felt myself hand him the blade.

"Sammy, help me" I said quietly while my mind was off thinking about other things. Thinking about how I was happy Cas was dead. But that was me, I killed him and everyday I will be upset.

He was my angel.

"Relax Dean, I'll help you, dont worry." I took a few deep breaths, keeping myself calm before I walked straight into a devils trap.

Sam was just about to let me out.

"Sam" I said quietly, "Don't"

He just gave me a confused look, which reminded me of Cas.

"Why?"

"Its better keeping me in here then me losing control sometime and killing you too." I answered. He just nodded his head.

I sat there quietly for hours. Hoping something would happen. But nothing did.

"Sam?" I yelled from the trap over to Sam, who was on his laptop.

"Yeah Dean?"

"I don't think its possible to save me Sammy" He just looked back down at his computer.

"We'll find something!" Was all he said.

"But, If we dont?" I was really doubting that there was any way to save me. Crowely said it was impossible.

Sam shook his head, almost like he knew was I was going to say.

"You have to Sammy, if there's no way and I can't control this, you have to."

"Dean!" He yelled, getting up and grabbing a beer from the fridge, throwing one my way, "Were going to find a way."

He walked over towards me. Almost crying. God I hated seeing my brother cry.

"Promise me Sammy" I said.

"No Dean"

"Promise me, that if there is no way, if I cant control this. You will be the one to kill me. Promise me Sammy." Tears began to fill my eyes, "Please" I begged.

He just nodded, turning away and walking back to the laptop.

"But thats not going to happen okay!" He yelled,  "We're going to find a way."

After that,  it went silent. No one talked. No one said a word. Hour after hour I just sat there until I slowly began drifting of to sleep.

I could have sworn I saw a familiar trench coat before I compleatly lost consciousness and fell asleep. Maybe I was just hallucinating but I swear, he was there.

***
Leave comments, vote, do whatever ya want :)

So is Cas alive?

Or is Dean just hallucinating?

Is Sammy going to be able to help Dean?

Or is he going to be the one to kill him?

Tell me what you're thinking  :)
***