'Listen Cas' 'Listen Dean'

"I prey to the, Castiel, to get his feathery ass down from the heavens above, and gra-" Dean began, before:

"Dean!..." Cas's voice was loud from behind Dean, he walked over rather quickly and bitch-slaped him across the face.

"Cas, come on man, list-" Dean said, holding back any anger cause, well its Cas.

"I'm not listening..what were you thinking! Just leaving Sam, who is now very upset and mad, and will not be pleased when you return so prepare for yelling. And, you ASSBUT! How dare you...I-I was worried you would lose the rest of your humanity." Cas continued yelleng at Dean as he just stood their, like a child being told of with a little smerk on his face.

"Maybe....maybe I want to be a demon Cas, it's not so bad after all." Dean said quietly.

"That's the demon talking Dean, 'real' Dean wouldn't want this!" Cas yelled, he never looked so angry in his life. Well life with the Winchesters

"Were going back to Sam...Now."

"Do you even know why I ended up here Cas!" Dean yelled, but Cas just looked at him with his usual blank expression.  "Ben and Lisa, thats why im here." Dean's eyes teared up and he remembered that, and this little bit of humanity, that tiny bit left that he wanted to get rid of compleatly, "Ben was making a deal Cas, Lisa....s-shes dying..." Dean tried not to cry, he tried to bring the demon side of him out so he would feel nothing. but the pain was too strong. He failed to hold all tears back and one fell down his cheek.

"Oh..." Cas just said, and at that moment, Cas disappeared. Dean was pretty sure he was going to help Lisa, he hoped he was.

A few minutes later Cas returned. A slight smile on his face.

"Done" He said, "she will survive..Now, we need to go back to Sam, hes worried."

Dean didnt really care what he thought, he didnt care that Sam was really upset with him or that Cas was worried. He knew that he should feel something, some guilt, but he didnt, and he kinda liked it. He liked not having a worry in the world exept for a few things, and once they are gone, he will be full demon. With power and strength pumping through his veins and not a care in the whole world. He could toucher and gank anyone he liked without a worry, and Dean couldnt admit it, but he was actually looking foward to it.

"Stop smiling you...you assbut!" and with that Cas placed two finger on his head and they were both back at the crappy hotel.

***

I'm so sorry these are so short. I'm trying to write longer ones...

Any ideas....anyone?....
***