Wake Up, Dean

Dean lay there on the bed.

why can't I just let go he thought, why wont I just die.

"Wake up, Dean" Was the only thing he heard as his eyes opened.

"What the hell are you doing in my room, Crowley? " Dean yelled angerly.

"Oh, well nothing of importance, really. You know I was just SAVING YOUR LIFE!" He yelled, "No need to thank me at all, nope, not at all."

Dean almost fell out of the bed, as he stumbled over, attempting to stand.

If im alive, he thought, then Sammy must have made a deal, and nothing good comes from making a deal, it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

"Where's Sammy?" Dean said as memories began flodding back. Memories of being stabbed in the chest by Metatron, the dagger pieced through his heart and he looked down to find, there was no wound, all that he could see was blood, and a lot of it. He remembered his last words to Sammy, 'Im proud of us'. He remembered the blade. The Blade.

"Where's my blade Crowley?" Dean said, Looking directly at Crowley.

"Uh, well about that, I'll just look after the blade for now" Crowely smiled and backed away from Dean a little as Dean began moving towards him, " I dont want you going on a killing spree or anything, and I don't really want to die yet, soooooo, I'll look after it" and with that, Crowley disappeared.

He walked out of the room, annoyed and angry that Crowley left with his blade, and walked straight into someone.

"Woah, watch it man!" He yelled, his reflexes were quick and before he knew it, the person was up against the wall. Deans hand around his neck, the urge to kill him getting stronger, but he stoped when he reilised who it was.

"Dean?" Sam voice croked, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sam?" Dean yelled, letting go and dropping Sam.

A tear fell down Sam's cheek as both the boys looked at each other.

"Happy to see me, huh?" Dean said with a grin on his face.

He looked away, brushing his hand through his hair as he gave a sad laugh.

"Get out of my brother y-you," Sam yelled at Dean.

Dean looked at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about Sammy?" Dean yelled, feeling annoyed and angry.

"Don't call me Sammy!" He yelled.

"Sam! What the hell are you talking about!" Dean yelled, reaching for the blade he didn't have.

"Y-your eyes are black Dean, your a demon..."  Sam said.

Dean went quiet. Everything went quiet. His head was spinning as it all made sense now. Why he was so angry all of a sudden.  Why he is even alive! He was now one of the things he hunts, he was a monster.

"Well, now I know how all the demons we hunted feel" Dean said.

Sam just stared at Dean with a saddened expression. 

"What do we do now Dean, I cant leave you like this!" Sam yelled, "maybe Cas can help."

"Don't call Cas!" Dean yelled, a little too angerly.

Next thing Dean knows, theres Cas.

"Sam?" Cas said in a quiet, low voice, "why is Dean a demon?"

"Dammit Sammy!" Dean yelled, turning around and punching the wall in front of him, leaving a huge hole.

"Hello boys"  Crowleys voice came from behind them all, "How's being a demon going squirrel?"

"Bloddy fantastic, thanks for telling me!" Dean yelled sarcastically, "Now, can you give me my blade, you son of a bitch, so I can kill you!" Dean yelled, moving towards Crowely.

"Calm down!" Crowely said wipping his face, "you just spat, all over me."

"Crowely!" Dean yelled, towering over him.

"Dean, you make me all warm and tingly when you do that" Crowley said as Dean's eyes changed from normal, to the darkest shade of black.

"Dean!" Sam and Cas both yelled in unison. Dean spun around to face them and noticed the look on Sam's face.

His brother looked almost afraid of him. Sad cause he couldn't help. Angry for not helping. And worried, just plain worried.

Deans eyes changed back to the normal green as he gained focus again.

"Sorry" He said quietly. He turned back around to face Crowely, only to find he was gone again.

"Son of a bitch" he muttered under his breath, "I need to learn how to do that."

"Dean, we need to find a way to bring, normal you back." Sam said, his voice a little shakey. Dean just nodded.

"Cas, do you know of a way?" Sam asked, looking at Cas who couldn't stop staring at Dean.

"I'm not sure." Cas said, "We'll figure something out, till then, lets try to keep him...calm."

***

First chapter. ..what do you think huh??

not sure what im doing in the next chapter yet, ideas are welcome! :D

it will get better, I promise!

Thank you for reading anyways, if anyone is even reading it :)

***