Saving Dean

***

300 Views!!!

What!!!!

Thank You All !!!!!!

***

I didn't know what to think about what had just happened. It was as if Dean was still in there, still wanting to look after me, but also didn't care,  just wanted me away.

"Cas, I could really use your help." I said, hopping Cas would come. 

Waiting.

Waiting.

Nothing.

"Uh-C'mon Cas, Dean need your help"

"Whats happened" Cas said, appearing behind me.

"Go see yourself Cas" I said.

***

Cas POV

I walked into the house, keeping quiet but Dean knew I was coming.

"Hey Cas" He said quietly. He was sitting in the corner of the room, bodies all over the floor around him but he just sat there.

"Dean?" I was actualy quite nervous about seeing him and talking to him for the first time in ages. He was holding the first blade in his hand but something wasn't right.

"yeah, it's me" he was quiet, sounded as if he was in pain, "is Sammy okay?"

"Yeah, terrified of you but.." I stopped. Why was I just talking to him, I needed to help him, "Dean, come back with me, Sam and I can help okay?"

"No!" He yelled, and before I knew it he was standing in front of me, Blade in hand.

I went to say something but before I knew it the blade pierced through my heart. That was it. Dean had killed me.

I gasped for air before I took my last breath.

***

Dean POV

I twisted the blade, tearing his heart.  And before I knew what I was doing, a bright light filled the room, then, lying there,  was Cas. His wings sprawled out across the floor.

What had I done?

I fell to my knees, next to Cas.

"Cas!" I screamed, I didnt mean for any of this to happen.

It felt as if I was splitting into to. One part of me didn't care that Cas was gone, was happy actually. Happy that he wasn't watching my every move. Hating me. And a part of me loved him. Was dying now that he was gone. without him, my whole world was falling apart. I let myself cry. Let myself feel this pain of losing a loved one. It just made me realize that I still had my brother.

I still had Sammy, my little pain in the ass for a brother.

"Im sorry Cas" I whispered before Sam barged in.

"What the hell I-" He saw Cas's lifeless body lying on the floor, "How could you!" he yelled running towards the body.

"Sammy, I didn't mean to, I-" He pointed and gun straight at me.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Straight in the heart. It was painful, but he must know it wouldnt kill me. Im a demon for crying out loud. I looked down at the blood pouring out but. Next thing you know the bullets pop out and im fine.

"Shut up" was all he said as he knelt by Cas's body.

"Sammy" I said quielty, while I was still Dean and my head was in the right place, tears filled my eyes as I said. "Help me".

***

God it was painful to write this. Agh im dying! Again!

I'm So So So So Soooooooooo sorry!...... kinda....

Anyone have any idea of  what they think is going to happen?

Is Sammy going to be able to help Dean?

Is Cas really Dead?

What happened and where is Crowely?

***