Blood

"Can't you smell it yet Sam?" Cas said looking at him.

Sam immediately realised what he was talking about. Blood, Demon Blood.

"Yeah, I can now," Sam said feeling rather annoyed. He tried to ignore it but now, that was all that was on his mind, blood.

"Why would Dean do th-" Crowely begun before he reilised Sam, who looked very unfocused and couldnt stop fiddling, "oh..."

"What!" Sam yelled, they were both staring at him, "It doesnt bother me, I-i dont, uh I'll shut up now."

Sam continued to stand there quietly, ignoring the blood and trying to ignore them staring at him.

"Thats what he was trying to do Sam, he was waiting for you to smell it, so you could join him. I think there is still some humanity in there, enough there to want his brother at his side still, so we need to take him into the other room and chat to him." Cas smiled at Sam and told him to go set up a devils trap in the other room.

They brought Dean in and put him in the trap, took the first Blade and put in away and they waited for him to wake up.

***

Dean POV

When my eyes finally opened I had no idea what had happened. Everything was a huge blur. I stood up and went to walk towards the door, only to run into an invisible wall. I stoped and looked up only to see a devil's trap above my head. I reached down to see if I still had the First Blade, but no, they took it.

"Dammit!" I yelled.

"Relax Dean," Sam said, "You can't get out."

"You really got me in here, so what even happened anyways?" I said, still a bit fuzzy on the facts.

"Well we were talking, more like yelling getting mad and Crowely was there. You decided to cut youself without us knowing,  waiting for me to smell it, am I right?"

Sam just glared at me with that look in his eye. A look I know too well since I was a hunter. I know I am a monster now, and I don't care what Sam thinks. it would be better if he was on my side. We could hunt Demons or do whatever we want really, no one would be able to stop us.

"Why not though?" I said, hoping to change his mind, "Don't you remember how it felt?"

"Shut up Dean"

"The power running through your veins, how good it was?"

Sam stayed silent, I could tell he wasn't %100 against it.

"Come on Sammy, tell me you remember" I smiled at him but he let the silence continue.

"Okay maybe you need something to jog your memory." I remembered I cut myself on my arm, so I re-opened it, made it bleed again. I knew he could smell it because of the way his eyes looked.

"We could exorcize demons without muttering a word. Remember how amazing that feels? Join me Sammy, It would be way better with you beside me."

He was fixated on the blood, dripping down my arm. He had to give in soon, I knew he would but then again, where is Cas exactly...

"Dammit!" Sam yelled shaking his head, "Cas!"

Immediately Cas was there, looking angrier than ever.

"You really had to go there didn't you Dean." Cas said, "I can't believe you!"

"Well believe this, you're not going to get me human again, and you can try all you like, but I love this. I'm still me, still same old Dean, just a little more, demon. Get use to it buddy" I felt angry. As if everything I had ever done, or anyone had ever done to make me angry seemed to come to the surface. Making me more and more angry. My hands were shaking with the urge to kill someone, I didn't care who, just whoever got in my way, and right now, it was Sam and Cas.

"Wow Squirrel, you really are full demon," I heard Crowely say. I looked over to Sam and there he was, sitting all happy like in a chair. My eyes flicked to black as they all just sat there and stared at me.

"Don't you all have stuff to do?" I yelled,  wanting them to move on already.

"Yeah, fix you. That's now my only job Dean" Sam said quietly.

At that moment, Sam threw a bottle of Holy Water straight at me. It was painful, I have to say that. But it made me laugh more that anything.

It made my skin burn but I just laughed through it.

"Sorry Dean, had to check if it worked." Sam said. Im a bloody demon of course its going to work!

I sat there for hours, waiting for someone to say something,  or till I figure out something new I can do. Since im a knight of hell I expect there are thing that I can do, that other demon can't do. So I focused, trying to see if I could feel anything, see anything,  do anything.

The only thing I seemed to get was knowing that Cas and Crowely were in the other room, the kitchen.

Time continued ticking, and I was getting bored.

"Im Hungry" I finally said, Sam just looked at me.

"You eat still? " He said with a weird look on his face.

"I dont know, but im hungry anyways. Can you get me something to eat or am I not allowed to eat cause im a demon?" Sam just got up and left the room, "I still love Pie!" I yelled out to him, but I didnt expect him to bring me any.

A few minutes passed and Sam and Cas finally walked in. Cas was holding a pie. Yes!

He placed it on the floor and slid it over to me like I was some animal, which anoyed me alot. Im not a frickn' animal...

I looked over at the but something didn't seem right, they were watching me eat too intensely. I ignored them and began eating, god the pie tasted amazing.

They were still watching me as I ate, it was really weird...

"What!" I said with a mouthfull of pie.

"Is it good?" Sam said with a smile.

I nodded, taking another few mouthfuls.

"How do you feel?" Cas said looking at me funny. I stopped eating and looked at my pie.

"What did you put in the pie?" I said quietly, not caring too much, it was pie either way.

"Answer the question!" Sam yelled.

I thought about it for a second, not really sure, I dont think I felt any different than before.

I looked up at them and noticed Cas, who was staring at me again, it was always awkward when he stared at me. His eyes were such a deep blue and you can get so lost in them...wait...Why am I thinking about Cas's eyes.

"Dean?" Cas said quietly, "Are you okay?" There was a long pause, I didnt know what to say, or think.

"Uh, yeah" I said feeling rather strange.

"You sure about that Dean?" Sam said, laughing a little.

"Why?" I said, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Well you're really calm, didn't you notice? And you just asked if you did something wrong, so are you saing that you care?" Sam gave a hopeful smile.

***

What cha think?

This one is a bit longer, not even sure where im going with this anymore, soooooooooo we'll see what happens.

If you are reading this,

Thank You!!! :D

makes me really happy knowing people like it or at least read it lol

***