Can he be fixed?

Dean's POV

Me, Sam and Cas all left and went to a crappy hotel.

We walked in and I sat down on the couch, just thinking.

I could tell something wasn't right with Cas. He really didn't have an idea on how to change me back, and he looked pretty upset that I was now a demon. He would not stop staring at me, alot more than usual. He was probably worried that I would try to escape, learn how to poof out the Crowely did, or just get up and leave. I could tell he clutched his angel blade tightly, hidden in his trench coat.

"Cas, please stop staring at me," I finally said, "you're making me uncomfortable." I looked over at him and he looked away for a second.

"My apologies..." he said. But he didnt stop, he continued keeping a close eye on me and it was gettong rather irritating.

I looked over at Sam, who just looked away as soon a eye contact was made.

"uh...eyes Dean..." Sam said, I blinked a few times and I felt my eyes change back to green.

"Okay, so from what I've read and seen, you have still got some humanity in you, but only a little bit. There looks like there may be a way to change you back,  but it's not going to be pleasant and we would have to do it soon,  before all humanity is gone." Sam looked up from his computer and over at me.

"What do you mean by not going to be pleasant? " I asked.

"Well, you need to have blood from the human and non-human you love the most, drink it, inject it, just get it into you body somehow." Sam looked over at Cas then Back to Me.

"I'm not drinking blood and you're sure not injecting me with it either.  Maybe being a demon isnt half bad." I said, I did not want to have needles stabbed into my skin and i didn't was to drink blood either. No way!

"Dean, you can't stay demon for the rest of your life. We need to cure you." Cas said, "and if this is the only way, we need to think about it now."

"No way!" I said, as I stood up. My eyes changed to black.

I needed to get out of there,  find Crowely and actually learn how to control these demon powers. If I work them all out, maybe I can control them better. And if I can control them better,  I wont need to be human again...