The First Blade

Dean stood there for a while. Just quietly waiting for Sam to do something. Say something. Be he just looked at him. Ignored him and went into the other room.

"Cas?" I said turning around to face him, "why isnt he talking. "

"He is pissed, I told you" Cas said and left to room and went to talk to Sam.

Dean could hear them in the other room. Yelling,  well Sam was yelling Cas was just being Cas.

"Hello Squirrel" A voice behind me said, Crowely, "Where's moose?"

"Can you not hear him in the other room"  Dean said, "nevermind...why are you here Crowely?"

"To check on you, oh, and ask if you want the First Blade back since I wont be here all the time."

"I-I should a-"  Dean didn't know what to say.

Crowely looked at Dean with a smile. He decided to just bring the first blade out then see what Dean thought. He pulled it out of his coat and fiddled with it with his fingers.

Dean couldnt help but let out a small smile, knowing that the blade was right in front of him, right in his reach and he could just take it. He felt the magnetic pull, he wanted it so bad. Every muscle in his body screamed for him to take it. The Mark began to glow from underneath his jacket as he was about to take it in hos hand.

"Dean" Cas said from behind him, "What is Crowely doing here?" Dean just let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Why do you think Cas!" Dean yelled, feeling the anger rising up in him, "He is bringing me what is rightfully mine!"

Dean reached foward and grabbed the First Blade. Immediately he felt the power in him get stronger. He let out a quiet laugh and he held his blade in his hand.

Dean turned around only to come face to face with Sam.

"Dean," Sam said, "Put the Blade away." Sam just watched Dean, stared at him, hoping he would put it away because if he kept it for too long, all this humanity he has left is gone.

"Do you even want to be human Dean, do you even care anymore?" Sam yelled, watching Deans every move.

"I dont care Sam! I really don't care about anything and I don't hate it, Im stronger than ever and with the first blade" He laughed,  "Im more powerful than ever!"

"Dean, what about me, im your brother, remember!" Sam yelled.

"Hello, Squirrel,  Moose" Crowely said out of the blue, "you know im here still here too."

"Yeah, I know and why dont you tell me if it is even possible to change Dean back anymore?"Sam said, his eyes became slightly glassy.

"I don't think so Moose, he doesn't look like he wants to change anymore, I might have to train him to be a knight of hell finally." Crowely smiled at Dean and Dean just smiled back.

"Or I can still hunt with you Sammy, I would officially be a Demon Hunter" Sam just rolled his eyes.

"Dean!" Cas said from behind him and then touched him on the head. immediately Dean dropped to the floor unconscious. 

"What the hell was that for Cas!" Sam yelled.

"Am I the only one who knew where Dean was going with this, and didn't any of you see what he was going to do." Cas looked at the not sure of how they didnt see it.

"What are you talking about?" Crowely said.

"Can't you smell it Sam?"

***
you guys know what it is yet???

Anyways tell me what you think :)
***