T E N: P A R T T W O

^I picked that photo because they all looked really like really cute and soft boi's but then I noticed Yoongi is like "I'm coming for you, (Y/n)..." so-

I kept it lololololololol 🤪

Enjoy! :)

"What do you guys think of our new volunteer, (Y/n) (L/n)?"

~*~

Namjoon knew he was smart- no, Namjoon knew he was extremely smart. He would even go so far as to classify himself as intelligent on a good day.

He was at least smarter than the five other men at the table, who immediately fell into his hands the minute he uttered those eleven words.

Such simplistic words, yet they caused such chaos.

It all happened at once that it was difficult to keep track of the escalating conversation.

Namjoon noticed the reaction of the most shy patient at the table first, Park Jimin, even though it was not much. The muscles resting upon his shoulders tensed and his head moved downwards to face his lap, but his rosy, blushing cheeks could not be so easily hidden. However, the intellectual was surprised to see a smile, even as minuscule as it was, adorn the shy male's delicate facial features. Huh. He had not accounted for the antisocial male to become attached this quickly.

It only further aided in the light brown-haired male's plans, all the same.

RM's concentration on Jimin was broken promptly, although, when V only added fuel to the fire of Namjoon's question.

Namjoon in the time he had become accquainted with the younger male had learned to not be surprised over V's vulgar comments, but he still would never be able to comprehend what possessed him to speak them aloud.

"I bet it would be fun to fuck her, imagining her under me quivering and moaning really turns me on-"

(Oops, forgot where I put the Holy Water hehe! Guess I will just keep that sentence there...)

Before V could even give himself a moment to breathe after the dirogatory way he referenced the poor volunteer, something extraordinary happened.

Seokjin, the big softie who had a love for three simple things in life: cars, music, and his younger brother, stood up violently and grabbed his water glass, chucking the contents within it towards V's body. The water successfully met its' target and drenched the male's smirking face, causing the said smirk to be completely wiped off his lips.

The table fell silent as all the participants of the incident watched in shock as one of the calmest, quietest patients within the boy's hallway stood over them, breathing heavy, and glaring in absolute hatred at the male sitting diagonally across from him with water dripping down his face.