S I X

Okay, so I was going to introduce Yoongi in this chapter, but apparently I'm too predictable BECAUSE Y'ALL KEEP GUESSING WHO'S COMING UP NEXT CORRECTLY. 😤😂

So, I switched it up to keep you guys on your toes. 😏

And yes, Tae will have his mullet in this story because I 👏🏼 love 👏🏼 Tae 👏🏼 in 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 mullet. That is all.

Enjoy! :)

"-And this one is my favorite song, it's a

"-And this one is my favorite song, it's a..." Jin looked up from his iPod in which he was scrolling through his music to show the young volunteer, (Y/n), his new friend.

She would become much more than a friend in the weeks to come...

Frowning, Kim Seokjin asked, "Where are you going?" Seeing the (height)-foot tall girl swinging her legs off the bed and yawning.

She wasn't... leaving him, was she?

She wasn't allowed to.

Gulping, (Y/n) stood up and stretched her arms out a bit (they had become sore after sitting on that stiff hospital bed for the remainder of her time with the schizophrenic male). Turning around with a kind smile on her delicate face, that in turn, caused one to spread across Seokjin's face, the (h/c)-haired female explained, "Jin, sweet boy, I have to go and give the other patients their medicine too, okay?"

"No."

"W-What?" Baffled, (Y/n) scoffed in bewilderment, "Jin, I'm not just here to help you-"

Jin glared at the poor girl. "But you should be. I'm your sweet boy. The other patients don't matter. Only I do." At this, a soft smile adorned his face as he looked down, blushing. "Stay with me, (Y/n). Please?"

Ignoring the unwelcome and uncomfortable feeling that was beginning to pool up in the bottom of her stomach, (Y/n) put a fake smile on her face and said, "Jin, you are my sweet boy, but that's exactly why I have to go help the other patients. You're my sweet boy because you're so understanding and kind  to-"

Cutting her off with "Only to you!", Jin sent an enthusiastic smile her way. 

(Y/n)'s smile dropped, seeing she was getting nowhere with the brunette. As she saw Jin move his head down to look once again at his iPod's music selection, the girl glanced towards the doorway.

No, the girl scolded herself, you're being childish. Just have a conversation with him and explain your situation. He will surely be rational about it!

Frowning, (Y/n) realized she had tried to do this already- unsuccessfully.

The female's (e/c) eyes began to glance continuously back and forth from the only exit out of this room and Kim Seokjin.