S E V E N

W A R N I N G

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATERIAL THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

^seriously guys, I'm not kidding around. Please know it's okay to leave now. Your mental health/state means more to me than views and votes. I love you all- know if you're ever dealing with anything, you can come to me. I promise I'll be there for you. 💜

Enjoy! :)

(Y/n) emerged from Kim Taehyung's room, body shaking in anger. She wore a disgusted look on her face as she noticed her own body shivering in fright from the situation she just came out of.

"I-I mean, w-who does that, huh? W-What's wrong with him?" The (h/c)-haired female volunteer scoffed in bewilderment, "What kind of pig-"

Suddenly, (Y/n) stopped ranting to herself as she noticed something peculiar down the hall. A black-haired boy was staring at her two doors down. He was wearing all white; (Y/n) guessed he was a patient as no one else would be able to get this far into the hospital unless they were either a patient or visitor. Or volunteer, like the girl holding medicine in front of Kim Taehyung's room. (Y/n) would not have glanced twice in his direction, because the male looked to be simply standing outside his room, but what made the (e/c)-eyed girl uncomfortable about the whole scenario was that he was holding a very expensive-looking camera. And it was

pointed

right

at

her.

The male did not even seem to notice her noticing him- he was simply staring into the camera that was still pointed at her.

That's it! The girl fumed, This is the last straw! I'm done!

"Hey!" (Y/n) barked at the boy. "Can I assist you in being a creep or are you just going to keep filming me without my consent?"

The black-haired boy jumped in surprise and fumbled with his camera. He had been caught, and he knew it. Blushing a deep red that (Y/n) could not deny looked immensely attractive upon his porcelain-colored skin, the boy quickly opened his room's door and disappeared with a slam of wood.

Great. I bet I have to give him medicine too. Unbelievable, the (s/c)-skinned female groaned in annoyance. Let's just get this next patient done with, then the day is almost halfway over. (Y/n) hated to admit it, but the day was dragging on and on. She thought she would be having fun at this job, not praying for the day to end! At least she had some nice patients, though...

Sighing, (Y/n) (e/c) eyes drifted to the name on the wall, curious who her next patient would be. The metal sign read:

Patient 00353
Min Yoongi
Suffers from Depression

The kind-hearted female frowned in sadness. She had quite a few friends who suffered from depression in the past. (Y/n) knew it was not an easy thing to cope with and that everyone who was diagnosed with it dealt with the struggle of it differently. The girl hoped this poor patient was on their way to recovery.

Knocking on the door, (Y/n) waited patiently for an answer to her calling. For perhaps the fifth or sixth time today, the volunteer did not receive an answer.

Is everyone in this hospital hard of hearing? The girl thought to herself, rolling her eyes a bit at the notion. Wouldn't surprise me...

Rapping her (s/c) hand on the door once more, this time louder just in case, (Y/n) finally had an answer to her calling. A muffled, "Give me a second!" came from within the room, along with the sod of shuffling and moving bed sheets.