Meeting Mabel

When we arrived at the mystery shack I couldn't help but feel nervous. What if Mabel doesn't approve of us? What if she hates me now? What if- I think that Bill felt that I was nervous because he turned around and said: "Pinetree... don't be nervous. You're her brother, she will love you being like this, and by the way, your sister is the most lovesick person I have ever met. And I have met a lot of people. If she doesn't approve of us then she'll be the biggest hypocrite to ever hypocrite."

"You-you think so?" "Yes of course, who wouldn't like you like this? you're adorable and hot." That made me blush. "Thanks Bill."

We then proceeded to walk towards the mystery shack and knocked on the door. "No visitors, we are closed right now. I could hear Stan grumbling. When he opened the door he looked at us. (btw my wings are folded underneath my tailcoat so he doesn't see them.) "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked very rudely. "Awwww Fez, you don't recognise me? I'm hurt." Bill said pretending to be hurt.

"HOT BELGIUM WAFFLES BILL!" He then slammed the door in our faces. We could hear him yelling at Ford. "Ford grab the gun!"

"Maybe that wasn't the right approach." I stated. I kinda felt hurt because my own grunckle didn't recognise me. But I guess that it makes sense since I look quite different. "Let's go inside shall we Pinetree." He took my hand and teleported into the living room of the shack. I kept holding his hand as we stood there.

I could see Ford, Stan and.... Mabel. But she looked different, she wore all black instead of her brightly coloured sweaters and she looked overall gloomy. 

"Bill, why are you here?" Ford sneered, glaring at us. "Well, I came here because this is a gift to my loved one..." He tried to proceed but was interrupted by a huff coming from grunckle Ford. "Love, pfff. A demon like you could never feel love." "Not in my demon form no, but some one shook the hand of my statue and I came back looking like this." He gestured to himself. "But this does have some advantages, now I know that I love a person... well demon."

After the explanation I stepped forewards. I could feel the eyes of everyone staring at me. "H-hi" I said nervously because grunckle Ford held a dangerous looking gun. "Who are you?" Ford asked angrily. I already thought they wouldn't recognise me, so I did something I never expected myself to do again....

"Who wants a lamby lamby lamby? I do, I do." I sung and danced, feeling quite embarassed. I heard Bill snicker in the background.

"Dipper?" I could hear a small voice say. I then realised it was Mabel without her normal cheery attitude. "Y-yes' 'Dipper!" She yelled and came storming at me, crushing me in a hug. Then she slapped me. "Where were you!?!? I was worried sick about you. I've been crying for three days straight." This made me feel very guilty. "Well... I was at Bill's place."

"OMG, did he hurt you? You look weird." She yelled looking very concerned. "No no, he gave me a nice place to stay." "Why? you have a room and a family here. Why would you go with him?" Stan interrupted. I took a deep breath. "Because I brought him back and made a deal with him, and he said that I had to stay with him forever."

It went very silent after that. "You WHAT!!!!!!" Ford yelled at me. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident." I lied. "He tricked me." I winked at Bill and he seemed to notice. "He won't hurt anyone, I promise." Ford calmed down a tiny, tiiiny bit after that. 

Mabel then walked up to me. "I get it, I made an accidental deal once too. It doesn't matter." Mabel said supportively. "Thank you Sh-Sis." Don't know why I almost said Shooting Star. Guess it's from being around Bill so much. She didn't notice though. 

"I have to tell something to you all." I said grabbing Bill's hand sternly. "Bill has changed in the last days, he is nicer, he doesn't want world domination anymore and-" I paused "-He is my boyfriend." 0,00002 milliseconds later I heard the highest squeel to ever be recorded. "IIIIIIIIIIIIII, that is so great for you guys. I ship it!" "Thanks Mabes." I responded, feeling genuinely grateful for her supporting me. 

Stan just looked at me, not knowing how to respond. And ford stared at me with a mighty rage. "How could you!? This is a being of pure evil! a demon!" That made me feel very angry but I held it in, for Mabel.

"That is the second thing I need to tell you" I send a message to Bill in my head. Teleport Ford out of her as soon as I'm done talking. "I also got something out of the deal, now please don't freak out." I opened my wings so everyone could see them. "I'm a demon."

Bill teleported Ford out of the room but no one seemed to notice as they were too focused on my wings. Mabel walked towards me. "I have one thing to say: Awesome, buttwings." She said with the most stupid grin I ever saw. I felt SO releaved. She likes it, she doesn't hate me. 

Stan finally decided to speak. "Well this is unusual..." He said with a small uncomfortable laugh. I don't know why but it just made me crack up. When I was done laughing I gave something to Mabel. 

"Whats this Bro-Bro?"

It was my summoning circle. "I have to go with Bill later, but you can always see me with this. This is my summoning circle, now you can always call me. You just have to draw this, bring an offering and say my name." I explained. "Offering?" She said looking afraid. "Oh, a piece of chocolate will be fine." I said with a small smile. 

I then walked to Bill. "You can bring grunckle Ford back now."

The first thing Ford did when he came back was yell at me. "How could you do this!? Demons are filthy beings. They are evil, they make deals and they are untrustworthy." I could feel the anger come up again. He then looked at Bill. "You did this, you're mindcontrolling him. Let him go!" "No Sixer, your nephew did this himself." He said trying not to cause a fight. "That thing is not my nephew!"

Something just snapped. I could feel the anger pouring out. I saw myself in a mirror in the room. I was completely black with some brick pattern blue stripes and my eyes were both filled with blue fire. My hands were also covered in flames.

"WeLl If I Am NOt YOUr nePheW, ThEN I wOn'T hAVe ANy ProbLEMs WiTH doiNG THiS!"

I tried to attack him but Bill grabbed me and teleported me to our house in the mindscape. 

"Calm down Pinetree!" I didn't listen. I was just one raging ball of anger and fire. "Pinetree! Dipper! Mason!" That caught my attention. I realised what I was doing and I calmed down a little bit. I turned into my normal self again but I was still very angry.

"Bill?"

"Yes Pinetree."

"Lets make some deals."

A/N

Wohoo long chapter. Thanks for the 300+ reads I'm just so happy yay. I just wanna show you something.

 I just wanna show you something

I drew this when I was eleven. ( I know, Bill is pointy.) Okay bye. 

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra