Chapter 24(new Edition)

Kiara's POV

I looked at them Matt, Ash and Liam sitting on the same table planning something. I don't know what they were trying to do. But I know it is about Liam's company.

They were planning to take it back. I wanted to help. But I don't know what to do. I wanted to help them. It was all a mess and I think I know I am the reason for it.

I slowly rubbed my now pregnant belly, I cannot believe it had been seven months already. Liam and I were going strong. He and I were connected in the deepest levels possible to mankind. Liam looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Love, you should be resting. Are your legs are paining? Do you need anything?" I shook my head in no. He is really a very caring husband. How didn't I saw that before. He stood up and kissed my forehead. "Come on I will put you to sleep, massage your legs a little, it will give you relief" He excused us from Matt and Ash and took me inside the room.

He slowly rubbed my feet. "Is that good baby?" he asked. "Yes, that's good" I said. He smiled at that. "I am glad you did liked it. Are you carving anything?" He asked me. "Just you, and maybe a pumpkin spiced latte, decaffeinated." I said.

Liam looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "babe it is just April, how can I get you a pumpkin spiced latte, and that too decaffeinated?" he asked me. I made a face and asked him "do you love me or not tell me that?" I asked him.

"I do, I love you" he said to me. "Then why don't you bring me what I want, it's not just for me. I don't think your baby girl will love you after you refuse her mother" Liam made a face at that. "Ok, then I will be back, just take rest and I will be back with your special order." He kissed my forehead. And then he picked up his coat. I heard him say something about wife duties. I smiled at that.

But then I remembered that why exactly I have sent him out. I took my phone out and looked at the text that came last night. I don't know how they did found my number but they did. I don't really like how Liam was planning to get his company back.

But he was planning something, I am sure of that. I don't want him to do anything harsh or irrational. I don't want anyone to die for me.

I trembled as I made my way towards my checkbook, all my savings all I have. If she leaves Liam and his company alone. If she leaves Matt and Ash alone than there is nothing more I want. I remember her text, you for them. If that she wants me to do, I will do it. I love Liam too much to let anything happen to him, or anyone for that cause.

I looked around to see if anyone of them was around. But thankfully, there isn't a soul in sight. No one can stop me for now at least. I pulled on a sweatshirt though it is not that much chilly, it is something of Liam that I want to keep with me. Maybe this can provide me strength like I never ever had.

I looked around me, this is the place where we are staying for seven months. Though Liam and Ash, became best friends I am still sensing some rivalry between Liam and Matt. I know Matt still loves me but I am in love with Liam. I don't know how but it happened.

"I am sorry Liam but I have to go. I have to leave you in order to save your company, your reputation. I cannot see you broken like this." I said to myself. I wrote a note to Liam and tucked a small pistol into my waistband. It will not be visible from underneath that baggy sweatshirt.

I am still glad that Matt keeps is firearms in same place as before. It is the least protection against that psychotic woman I call my sister. I took a deep breath and slowly entered the address in the GPS. I had my check with me. I have the pistol and I have the car, I am going to run away as far as Liam and others will know.