Chapter 10(rewritten)

Liam's Pov

I woke up next to a warm naked body. I was confused, why am I not in my room? Why I am in a different room. And who is the person next to me? Damn why my head hurts so bad?

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I saw my back surely there was deep scratches. Did I slept with someone else? No I was always have been faithful.

I took down few advil and decided to wake up the blond beauty in my bed. I walked towards her and softly pulled her to my side. I saw my wife, Kiara and her face was striken with tears. Something is horribly wrong. I never ever saw anyone cry after well sleeping with me. Specially not my own wife.

It made me think what I actually did? What I actually did to her? She must have cried whole night. How could I let this happen. I vowed never to drink again. But last night I just lost it. It was too painful. Her memories everywhere, now I fear that I might have hurt Kia, I might have hurt my angel somehow.

I pulled the duvet over her body while I saw bruises over her thighs, her stomach, her wrists. I did that. I did that to her. I cannot ever forgive myself for that. And being drunk was no excuse. It was all me. I did that. I walked inside the bathroom and drew her a warm bath. Maybe this will help her.

After I am done I slowly woke her up. "baby, wake up" I said softly. She stir in her sleep. Moaning in pain. I hurt her badly. "Come on love, I have drawn a warm bath it will help you." I said. She looked at me impassively. I had always hated that look, no matter who had given me that. But I am sensing lots of anger towards me.

She stood up almost falling down. I moved my arms forward to grip her. But she squatted my hands away. "I can do it myself. I don't need your help" She said. I saw her wincing while moving. I felt rage, rage over not having control over my actions. No man should treat their woman like this. Like I have treated her.

I heard the bathroom door close and then heard her muffled cries. It pierced my heart, each of her sobs, it was like venom racing through my ears. I did it, it was a silent reminder of what I have become. I don't want to hurt her. I slumped down and put my head between my head.

She is a gift, a blessing that had came into my life. After Samara, she is something I should have cherished. What would Samara would say if she saw me behaving like this now? Hurting her baby sister. The one she had loved to death. I don't know how long I sat there like that hearing her cries.

I heard my phone ring. I tried find it among the bunch of cloths that literally spread everywhere. Once I got hold of it I picked it up "Rhodes," "Mr. Rhodes, I was calling to inform you about you meeting with Japanese delegate, ten this morning?" She have a habit of reminding me everything at last minute.

This reminds me I need a efficient secretary. This temporary one never ever going to work, Maybe I can ask Kia. She used to be Effron's assistant. I don't even want to see him ever again near my Angel. But still she used to be and I bet she can be mine too.

"Mr. Rhodes" I heard her call. "Yes, I am listening, I will be there in five" I said cutting the call. I saw the time it was half past eight already. I picked my sweats and pulled them on picking up reminder of my cloths and walked towards my room.

I came downstairs to see her cooking. I cannot help but admire her. She looked like a goddess. A goddess that I don't deserve, Kia didn't looked at me. Nor did she acknowledged me. She put a plate in front of me and gone back inside. She placed a hot coffee mug and this time I held her hand.

"Kia, answer me truthfully, what I did to you last night?" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me with same hollowed empty eyes, Expressionless face and stony features,