chapter 7(rewritten)

Kiara's pov:

Trigger warning....

"Sign here and here" I monotonously signed the documents. "Congratulations you are now married Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes." I am Mrs. Rhodes, rather than Mrs. Effron. He didn't even bothered to pick up my phone. 

Matthew, can hold grudges. And since I am living with him, I only have what I took with me. Sad to say I am almost broke. And I am sure he have kept someone else as secretary now.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked. I nodded again. I am not alright, but he could not know could he. "Don't lie to me Kia, I am your husband and beside I can see past your lies." He held my arm and turned me around so that I can look at him. 

"Look I know it was forced but, I really want to make it work. I will not do anything you don't want to that much I can promise you Kia. I am not a bad person. I just want you to get to know me"

I nodded absentmindedly. "What about we change and I took you and Michael out for some ice cream" Ice cream was my most favorite thing in this whole world and no one but my sister knew about it. It is so bad that her husband is my husband now. The one whom I always had viewed as my brother in law, is my husband from some twisted fate way.

He pulled the car on the driveway to his mansion. He then opened his door and opened mine. Then he picked me up and walked inside the house. "You look so beautiful in white Kia, I am lucky to have you as mine now." 

Oh yes, I bet you are. And what it my mother had said to me? Do not refuse your husband anything. He now own your mind, body and soul. I bet he does.

He placed me on to the room he had allotted me. "I figured you will not be comfortable in sleeping in the room that Samara and I shared for so long." Oh he figured so it is good for him then that he figured. 

How interesting that you did figured it so easily. Or is it because you don't want to see me in the room you think still belongs to your dead wife.

I didn't said anything. He looked at me accessing me from head to toe. I was in my wedding dress basically covered in see through material and lace. I saw his eyes darken in lust. I averted my gaze wanting for him to make his move.

 He stood too close for my liking. He Softly brushed his fingers over my flesh making me shiver involuntarily. His lips touched my skin, before he unbuttoned my dress.

That's it I cannot say no. He is my husband, I am here to serve him. I am here to give him my everything. And I cannot say no to him. No I cannot.

 I felt the dress slid off my body. And his hands skim for my undergarments. And minutes later it fell down to ground too. He turned me around and looked into my eyes. His eyes were not filled with lust but with anger.

"Who?" he asked. "who what?" I asked in confusion. "Who had hit you angel?" he asked. I immediately looked down ashamed. I thought they were fade by now? How could he noticed that? Not even Matthew ever noticed those faint lines.

"I asked you something, you had hit you this badly?" His voice raised making me cower in fear. Of I don't answer would he hit me too?

"Look at me Kia" I looked up and saw his stormy eyes. He was trying to control himself. "Don't be afraid tell me who had hit you this badly?" He asked. "I..." I paused. "Come here let's just sit down.

He made me sit on his lap after he sat on the bed. "Tell me angel who had hurt you. I promise I will not shout at you ever again." He caressed my neck and my shoulders not dared to venture any father than that.