Chapter 21(rewritten)

Kiara's POV

I woke up on an empty bed sore and naked and suddenly I felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. "I haven't had this kind of Nausea for a while. I checked the dates and a look of horror crossed my face. It Cant be I am late by a week.

Can it be that... I took a quick shower and put on what first came into view which was a ripped jeans and a white sweater. I made a quick call to Liam and then I took the car and ran to the nearest departmental store.

I know what can this means. And I don't know if I should be happy or I should cry out loud. With Matthew I always dreamed of having children, but with Liam, our relationship just begin and I don't know if we are ready to welcome child of our own.

Beside we have Michael to take care of. I picked out four different kinds of pregnancy test and paid for them. I cannot wait till I have gotten home. So I decided to use the bathroom of the departmental store itself.

I followed the instructions and waited for the instructed time. And sure there is all of them showed the same a little pink sign. A pink positive sign. I am pregnant with Liam's child. I washed my hands and face and wrapped the test in a paper towel putting it inside my bag.

I walked out slowly moving my hand on my stomach. There is my little child inside it. Mine and Liam's child. I suddenly realize it doesn't matter. It is mine and his we made this little thing from our love. And we will cherish it for rest of our lives.

I was happy, I cannot wait to tell Liam. I can only see the expression of happiness on his face. I parked the car next to another one. Liam was home early? He did said he will see me soon. I walked inside barging into the living room. I didn't expected to see Liam with a half-naked female. Liam looked shocked. Did I caught my own husband cheating on me? Yes I did. "Kia..." He begin. I held my hand up. "No need to explain" I said trying to look at the girl he was cheating me with. Was she beautiful than I am?

But she was not beautiful then I am, in fact she is beautiful as I am. She is me. She is my sister Samara. My dead sister, dead for almost six months. "Sam?" I whispered. She smiled at me and I hugged her tightly. She is back, I cannot believe it she is back. "Sam are you real?" I asked. She nodded.

"I was kidnapped and I have to get hell and back to reach you and Liam, and our son Michael. Where is he? Is he grown big?" She asked. "Kia, where is Matthew, did you two got married? She saw the ring on my finger. She smiled. "Too bad I missed the ceremony sis, I could been the maid of honor." She said. "And you had made a beautiful one, let's get you something proper to dress up" I said and she nodded.

"By the way what are you doing here in London? Did I drove you away from your husband?" She asked. "I got the news you were missing and we just came to find you. Matthew eventually have to leave because he had business to attained to." I said. She nodded in understanding. While she was getting dressed Liam called me out.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Kia?" He asked. I shut the door and walked outside and he laid me to another room. The room which I formerly sleep into. Luckily all my belongings were in there. Even after all this time I never really unpacked. I have a feeling that it was not my home to get comfortable into. Now I know why.

Liam locked the door and softly touched my cheek. I moved away and his hand fell down. How can he this easily revert back to her? As if all those memories we made were nothing. "Kia, please just let me explain. She came to me, and she well it was a shock seeing your dead wife coming back to life specially when you have mourned for her death for six long months." I nodded not letting him touch me which he tried to.

"Don't Liam like you said your dead wife is back, you no longer need your replaced one. Beside I don't want to hurt my sister. That was never my intention." I took the dusty old file from my bag that contain divorce papers.