Chapter 17(rewritten)

Liam's POV

I saw an angel sleeping beside me. "Kiara" Her name escaped my mouth. I know she cannot hear me. I know she hates me. And she is not wrong even I hate myself for doing many, many unethical things to her.

I know if I cannot give her proper care, proper respect as my wife, I shouldn't have bought her into my life. Maybe she had been happy with Matthew, the name still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. But to keep her happy I need him. I think I have a tiny winy crush on my wife. And I am afraid to tell her that, I cannot say I am falling for her.

Maybe I should just let her go. There is no point in making her stay somewhere she can never be happy. There was another strike to my company yesterday, the sales of the chocolate bars had gone down and I am facing a huge debt. I don't know why my business is suffering like that. I bought that company for my Michael.

It was on his name and all the money it made were gone for children's homes. I don't know what to do. There is no mental peace for me these days. Not in home where my wife resent me, not in my office where one after another my business have been suffering.

The company in my late wife's name had been sold, but it was impossible, only me or Samara can do it. But I don't remember selling it or signing it. Kiara didn't know about the trust fund, so she cannot do it.

And even she did from where she will get the signatures from. Even if she resent me to do something like this, the company was sold when she was unconscious so, it was just impossible. She didn't even gone to the office, so how did it happened? I felt her stirring, and I tried to move before she woke up. Because I know it is going to be a disaster. Her tiny hands were holding my t-shirt.

Her eyes slowly opened as I was desperately trying to get out. Her eyes looked straight into mine. Lively blue orbs are greeting mine. It was breathtaking, no she was breathtakingly beautiful. She was beautiful, no words can describe how beautiful she looks right now at this moment.

She looked at me holding me in one place. Her gaze keep me pinned to the place itself. I cannot move, I knew she will be enraged but her indifferent nature broke something inside of me. Will I never ever going to get love of my wife ever again?

She left the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I didn't knew what to do instead of just waiting here for her. Shall I tell her about the gala we have to attained tonight? Will she be kind enough to attained it with me? Will she forgive me someday? Or she will forever be hostile towards me like this? I heard the bathroom door opened and she came out in her bathrobe and walked straight towards the closet. She picked out the cloths and walked inside again. Minutes later she came fully dressed in her cloths.

"I will make you some breakfast, come after you are done." I was quick enough to hold her hand. "Let me get dressed I will take you out, Michael would be already in his pre school till now." I said. "Don't you have work to do, office to attained?" She asked

. "No, not today. I took leave from my work for few days I want to spend some time with you." I said to her. She just nodded not saying another word. When will she actually speak to me? I don't know, but that doesn't mean I will stop trying to win her over.

I walked outside the room and saw her trying to reach to the upper shelf to get something. I walked towards her and stood beside her. She didn't notice me until I got to the container she was aiming for. Our hands touched and I felt a rush of electric shock ran through my body. She pulled back hesitantly. I shied.

"Sit, I will bring you the breakfast today" I said to her. She looked thinner than she was when she got married, perhaps I should have paid more attention to her, but now the mistake won't happen ever again.