Epilogue (Rewritten)

Liam's POV

"Liam wake up buddy" I heard a voice say in my head. I groaned. "Let him sleep, after all he did partied hard last night. Wait till Kiara hear about the strippers." Another annoying voice told. I pulled my pillow and put it over my head. "Stop talking annoying voice in my head" I said muttering.

"Let him sleep, he will late for his own wedding" Wedding? Mine? I jolted awake and encountered the worst headache I can ever encounter. "What were in those cocktails?" I groaned. "Sleeping beauty awakes" I heard the voice again.

And in front of me was Ashford. "Ash, what time it is?" I asked. I looked at the time, and I graced with the beautiful face of my fiancé. A year since I proposed her passed. We decided that we wanted all our children to be relatively present in the wedding, so, we let Samantha grow a little bit more.

I looked at the time, it was twelve in the noon, the wedding is at three, oh no I am going to be late. "I am going to be late" I said. "You are" Ash said "You will be definitely" Matthew commented holding something in his hands.

A glass of something. "What's that?" I asked. "Something to keep you up at your feet at your wedding and not let you fall on your face, so we can have a good laugh"

I drank the vile liquid. "I am never ever drinking again" I said. Matthew and Ash laughed again. I brushed my teeth and took a long shower. I needed to clear my head of all the thoughts. All I want to focus on is Kiara right now.

I wonder what she will be doing right now, how beautiful she will look in her wedding dress. And the moment she will walk down the Aisle, ready to be mine officially, her grey eyes will shine brighter.

I know I was smiling like a fool in front of a mirror but you cannot blame me for be happy for what to come, can you? "Come on princess, you need to get beautiful for your own wedding." I heard Ash said and Matt laugh.

I walked out in my sweats, with her name inked to my heart. I got that when we were at a trip to Hawaii. She had a similar over her shoulder with my name.

The reality of situation was gripping me as the time begin to pass. I started to get cold feet all of a sudden. "I am really going to get married am I not?" I asked as a hairdresser was fixing my hairs.

We wanted everything to be perfect for us. Perfect but now, I think I am going to faint. Was I this much nervous ever before? I don't think so.

"I am afraid so, sir" The hair dresser said. "Liam buddy, it is almost two we should be get going" Ash said. "I am getting married" I said again. "Yes we know that Liam that you are getting married." Matt said pulling my arms in order for me to stand up.

"I am really getting married" I said again. 'He lost it, he is in shock" Ash said chuckling. "What can I do?" I asked. "run away and have bridezilla on your toes?" Matt suggested.

"Matthew, shut up" Ash said to him. "I was just suggesting, it was a friendly suggestion from a friend to a friend." He said. "Really?" Ash asked. "Yes, I mean he is getting married for the third time and he is this much afraid. I wonder how I will be if I have to get married just once." Matthew said. "You will probably run away?" I heard my son say. He is just eight but I think quite mature for his age.

"Dad, mom called, all are waiting for you." He said giving me the phone. "Hi baby" I said. "Liam, where are you?" She asked. " I am on my way, just getting into the car." I said lying through my teeth. "Liar, I know you are having second thoughts about this marriage." She said. How precise she can be? "No baby, I can never ever abandon you" This was not a lie.