2

Dain's POV

When Miss Park passed the papers down once again, I forgotten there was even someone behind me since i'm so used being the last in the row for the longest time.

I could sense his frustration as to why do I often forget that he's behind me.

So I made a little reminder for myself to remind myself that there's someone behind me who needs his worksheet as well.

Miss Park passed down another worksheet and a slight smile crept onto my face as I reminded myself using my personal reminder app called, myself.

There's someone behind you.

I told myself as I took the paper, passing behind with a blank expression. I tried to look calm when I was actually dying on the inside.

It's a small action of passing the worksheet to the new guy behind me, but to me, to someone who often forget that there's someone behind her, I am extremely proud of myself.

My heart is still racing extremely quickly. I have absolutely no idea why exactly did this happen but there's not much I could do either.

" Today shall be a group work so please get into groups of four with the people around you. " Miss Park said and I was so ready to be in his group but,

" Dain, you shall be with Eunchae. " Miss Park said with a smile as I got partnered up with Eunchae.

I was anticipating for me and Yoonbin to actually work together as a group but fate just doesn't want to let that happen.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I pushed my table so that it would connect with Eunchae's.

Somehow there's a slight disappointment in me that I couldn't be in the same group as him. It's as if I've expected at least an 80% for my test but I got a fail.

It's that kind of disappointment.

" Eunchae, Yoonbin is so cold. He doesn't even talk much. " I suddenly said softly to Eunchae and she nodded, looking up at me, agreeing with me.

" I guess he's not used to this new environment yet. Probably he'll open up soon. " I shrugged, as we continued with our group work.

There's just this part of me that really wanted to talk to him but yet there's this other part of me that was too afraid to talk to him.

It was as if my mind wanted to do it but yet my body doesn't cooperate with my mind.

I nudged Eunchae slightly, " Dang, I can't seem to solve this problem. Should we ask Yoonbin? I heard he's really good. "

Eunchae shook her head slightly, " It would be better if we ask Miss Park instead. " She smiled slightly, not knowing that she actually ruined my little masterplan.

I genuinely wanted to talk to Yoonbin but I can't bring myself to talk to him. He just seem so cold, he's like an ice cube that's left out in the hot desert but doesn't melt.

When class ended, he walked off again.

The whole time, I was just staring into space. I just have this weird feeling in my stomach whenever we have lessons together.

It's like a thousand butterflies were let out of the cage in my stomach, it's like a tickling, weird sensation within your tummy.

I frowned slightly when someone slammed my desk. I looked up to face Hana who was smiling down at me with her chubby cheeks.

" Dain! Let's go and eat! " She whined and I was shooting her judgmental stares before standing up, heading to the cafeteria with her.

The cafeteria wasn't very crowded today so I just queued for some noodles like I always do.

I felt a nudge, " Isn't that Yoonbin? He's hanging out with Hyunsuk and the rest. " I turned over to where she's looking at, realising that he's indeed with the popular group of guys.

" Oh. " I said as I turned back again.

A part of me told me that I did actually like him but I can't confirm it. Maybe it's what people called, eye candy?

After I got my food, we sat at the extreme side of the cafeteria. " Aren't you friends with Hyunsuk and the rest? " Hana nodded while shoving food into her mouth.

Hana was from the same class as the rest of the popular guys, they were even from the same squad. Sometimes, she would hang out with them as well.

" What classes do you have with Yoonbin? " She asked, causing me to choke on my food.

I drank some water, trying to calm my throat down. I thought for a while, " Language. " I said and she nodded.

Most of the time, we are in different classes but since the classes that he's in was just beside mine, I would always look out of the window in hope of seeing him.

" I'm actually heading out with Hyunsuk and the rest today so I can't go home with you. " Hana pouted and I shot her a reassuring smile.

When the bell rang, all of us went back to class.

I was using my phone when I saw someone walking past at the side of my eye. I looked up to feel a sense of disappointment.

It isn't Yoonbin.

The whole lesson I was distracted. In my mind it was just flooded with him. I just can't seem to grab a hold of myself.

Soon, the last bell for the day ended. I looked out of my class to see Hana standing there. Hana wasn't in the same class as me for most of the subjects as well.

On the other hand, Hana has most classes with Yoonbin.

" I tried talking to Yoonbin today but he's un-reactive. We asked if he wanted to play truth or dare or just join us, he didn't want to. " Hana said as we walked to the cafeteria.

I shrugged, acting as if I didn't care but all I could think of was reasons why he didn't want to join them.

Yoonbin was from another state, probably he just couldn't adapt yet.

Suddenly, I felt a tap. " I saw them, I shall go now! Go home safely! " I nodded as she ran towards Hyunsuk's group.

I walked home and as usual, I would dial in the same exact number every single day. " Areum! There's a new student today and he's so tall, so cold that he looks like a gangster but yet, he's so quiet. "

I heard a sigh from Areum before she said something so confusing that makes me blush so hard.

" Are you in love? "

12th Jan 2019

I shall not have his POV because I have no idea what he's thinking but i'm pretty cringe worthy when it comes to this kind of things so.

Lmao just to make it clear, Yoonbin only has a class with Dain, Hana on the other hand only has one too.

Areum is Dain's friend, outside of school.

And i'm sorry if it's too dull sounding for your liking because I just didn't want to actually lose the realistic part of it so yeah, i seem for y'all understanding :)

anyways, hope you guys like it and yeah :D