I felt myself blushing. Though I wasn't angry but I wanted to disturb him. I picked his arm but he didn't move. I sighed and counted in a whisper.

“One..

Two..

Three..”

I screamed, not so loudly, in his ear. He opened his eyes and looked down at me in alert.

“Are you OK? Or something happens to you? Or--.”

I cut him by giggling at him. He understood what I did. I quickly pushed his arms off and ran to the washroom, giggling on the way.

“Way to ruin my sleep, Mirha,” I heard him mumbling.

I closed the door of washroom and freshed up. I walked out of the washroom to an empty room but I could hear Ali’s voice from the balcony.

I took my fresh clothes and toothbrush from my bag and went back to the washroom. I walked out of the room and rolled my eyes when I saw him ordering someone on the phone.

I motioned him that I was going out. He nodded his head and went on his phone. I walked out of the room and knocked on the door of Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi.

They opened the door and came out. We all went to the small restaurant in front of the hotel and had breakfast. I was waiting for Ali but he didn't come.

Me: Where are you?

Ali: Coming.

Minutes later, he appeared and we all had our breakfast. After breakfast we checked out from the hotel and continued our journey.

The rest of the journey we spent by listening songs and mostly talking to each other. Ali was silent in the whole journey but I saw him trying to get more comfortable with us.

Half of the journey Zain bhai drove the car and the next half of the journey Ali drove the car.

When we reached our destination, it was getting dark. We all went to our booked rooms. And again I had to share a room with Ali.

I was putting pillows on the center of the bed, making a pillow wall. Ali entered in the room and frowned.

“What are you doing? And what is this?” He asked pointing at the pillows.

“Pillow wall,” I told him with a shrug.

He rolled his eyes and reached to the bed. He tried to move the pillows away but I slapped his hand away.

“No!” I told him.

A smirk was dancing on his lips and I knew he was going to make any comment which would leave me embarrassed. I quickly laid one side of the bed and pulled thick covers on me.

“Good Night!” I yelled and closed my eyes.

I heard him chuckling at me and felt him moving in the room. The sound of the switch followed with his moves and lights turned off.

“Good Night!” I heard him and felt the bed dipped.

• • •

I sat on the rock near the lake. When I woke up in the morning, Ali wasn't in the room. He appeared on the breakfast but was looking anger. Before I got a chance to ask him, he walked away from me.

I was feeling like he was ignoring me all the morning. I sighed and looked at my right side. My lips stretched in a smile when I saw Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi laughing together.

They looked so cute together. I looked away from them and pulled my lips in pout. Why Ali and I not like normal couples.

“What are you thinking?” I heard Ali voice from behind me.

“You!” I mumbled, absentmindedly.

“Me? What are you exactly thinking about me?” He asked and sat beside me.

“Why were you ignoring me in the morning?” I asked him looking at him.

He stood up with a sigh and pulled me up with him. He pulled me with him and I followed him silently.

“I wasn't ignoring you. It was just my office issue. I just didn't want to talk to anyone,” He said.

Anyone? I am anyone for him.

I looked down and felt pain and hurt. Suddenly, I bumped into him. I didn't realize when he stopped walking.

“Ali, I am anyone?” I asked him in quiet voice.

“Do you think if you are anyone then I ever said sorry or please to you. You are the first person in my life to whom I said sorry and please,” He said, softly.

I looked in his eyes and tried to find whether he was lying or not but found softness and truth. His hands moved up to my face and he held my face gently.

“Just know one thing. I have my anger issues. One call from work about business made me angry in the morning and I didn't want to leash it on you,” He explained.

I nodded my head and smiled. I put my hand in front of him, on which he raised his eyebrow.

“Give me your phone,” I told him, sternly.

He slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and put it on my hand. I quickly switch it off and handed it back to him.

“Now no phone calls about business while we are here on a trip,” I told him with a smile.

He put his phone back in his pocket with an OK. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We both walked beside each other.

“Mirha?” He called me after few moments.

I hummed looking at our intertwined hands with smile.

“I don't want you,” He said which made my heart stopped beating.

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!