“I am sorry for behaving rude to you,” He said, slowly.

I looked at him and acted like I was thinking to forgive him or not. He was looking down at me anxiously.

“Apologize not accepted,” I said pulling myself from him.

“Try harder, Ali,” I told him.

I turned around with a smile playing on my lips and left him alone on the floor. I heard him groaning and followed me.

“This is first time I apologized,” He mumbled like a baby.

“What can I do for your apology?” He asked.

“Why do I tell you?” I asked him poking my tongue at him.

“I am thinking of buying a box of chocolates for you. But now I changed my mind,” He mumbled to himself.

I stopped and turned to him quickly. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“What?” He asked, innocently.

“That's not fair,” I whined like a kid who wanted chocolates.

“Am I forgiven?” He asked me with a smirk.

I stared at him without blinking then blinked at him few times. I sighed and pulled my lips in a pout.

“I hate you for torturing me,” I whispered.

He smiled at me and knew he hit the jackpot. He looked behind me and motioning someone. I looked behind and saw Danial coming our way. He handed Arash a big chocolate and walked away.

I looked at Arash and pout seeing him smirking at me. He handed me the chocolate which made me grin at him.

“Thank you!” I beamed at him.

“So? What you think? Forgiven or not?” He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

“Nah! Because you are not playing fair,” I said opening the chocolate and walked away from him.

• • •

I came home from the university. I didn't want to go but I had no choice. I was feeling tired from the last night and waking up early for the university made me tried more.

I put my bag on the floor and sat on the couch. Slowly I laid down and closed my eyes. Next thing, I knew I was waking up by someone shaking me.

I opened my eyes and blinked severely times. I sat up with yawn and saw Ali. I smiled at him tiredly.

“You come home early today,” I mumbled yawning again.

“It's eight, Mirha,” He said pointing at his watch.

I grabbed his hand and looked at his watch. I groaned when I saw I wasted half of my day.

“Did you have lunch?” He asked.

“If half plate pasta count. Then yes,” I mumbled closing my eyes.

“Mirha. Go and wash your face. I'll cook dinner for us,” He said with a sigh.

“I want to sleep,” I whined when he pulled me up which made me opened my eyes.

“No, first have dinner. Then you can sleep. You haven't your lunch properly,” He said or more like scolding me.

“OK, dad!” I said with a pout and went to my room.

I washed my face and went to the dinning hall. I sat on the chair and waited for Ali to come. After my a lot of yawning, Ali came with dinner. He placed it on the table and sat on his chair.

We both ate in silence. When I finished, I put my head on the table and yawned again. I didn't have energy to get up.

I closed my eyes and few minutes later I felt myself lifting up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

“You should take one more day off,” He said.

“I can't. I already took a week and a half off. I need to attend classes if I want to understand the boring concepts,” I mumbled.

“Which classes are you taking?” He asked.

“Business classes,” I whispered.

“Take more few days off. I want to take you out of city and your brother is also joining us. And don't worry I will always there to help you with studies,” He informed me and put me on my bed.

I hummed hugging my pillow and he put duvet on me and kissed on my head.

“Night, Ali!” I whispered before sleeping.

• • •

“Come on Ali. Here I am a woman not you. How many times do I have to tell you. You always take time like woman for getting ready,” I told him getting near the staircase and looked up at him who was typing on his phone.

“I know. A little work come up that took a time,” He said putting his phone in his pocket.

I huffed looking at him as he slowly descended down. Once he reached down, near me, I quickly pulled him with me out of the house.

“Slow down, Mirha!” He said.

“They are outside,” I informed him.

Ali pulled out suitcases to the car and put it in the trunk after greeting Zain bhai. I hugged Zain bhai and kissed on his cheek. I sat on the back seat and hugged bhabhi.

“How are you?” She asked me.

Zain bhai and Ali climbed in the car and sat on the front seat.

“Ask me. She is so energetic since morning,” Ali mumbled putting his seatbelt.

I rolled my eyes at him and Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi laughed at me.

“I am so ready for this trip,” I said leaning on my seat and clapped my hands together, excitedly.

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!