“Am I alive or death?” She mumbled to herself and touched her face.

I looked at her in amuse.

“Yes, you are alive,” I said her, amusingly.

She screamed and jumped in fear. I shook my head at her. She looked at me with her beautiful big doe eyes in disbelief. She nodded her head slowly then pinched herself.

“Ouch!” She yelped.

I knew she was not believing that I was in front of her without anger. I wanted to facepalm myself. I sighed and got up from the couch and sat on the bed, in front of her.

I put my hand on her cheek and creased it which made her eyes widened.

“Who are you?” She asked in disbelief.

Really, Mirha?

I stared at her dumbfounded and wanted to bang my head on the wall for making her confused.

“Arash Ali, your husband,” I told her with amuse.

I dropped my hand from her cheek and stood up. I pulled her up with me and made her stand beside me.

“Go and get ready. But before going; select my clothes from the closet and place them on the bed. Please,” I said softly.

I knew mom always put dad's office clothes on the bed everyday. And this was what I was trying her to do for me. And for the first time I said please to someone which was new for me. I never pleaded someone in my life.

She nodded her head still spacing out. I looked down at her then at her lips. I looked away from her lips and kissed on her forehead. I went to my washroom quickly.

I stood in front of the mirror after taking shower and told myself I was doing fine. I smiled when I remembered how beautiful she looked in my clothes. I shook my head at myself and went to my room.

I saw my clothes were placed on the bed. I closed the door and changed in my clothes which she selected.

I combed my hairs and went to the kitchen. I cooked breakfast for Mirha as usual and also for myself. My phone rang. I answered it.

.........

“Yes?” I asked.

.........

“Um.. Sir, our clients want to meet you today. They can't stay till tomorrow because they have to return to their country tonight,” My PA said, nervously.

.........

I thought for a second then answered him.

“OK! I will be there,”

.........

I hanged up the phone and continued cooking breakfast. I turned around and saw her standing at the entrance in the same dress which I chose. She was looking gorgeous. I motioned her with my head to take a seat.

She obedient and I placed a plate in front of her. I also sat beside her with my own plate. Taking first spoon, I felt her eyes snapped up at me in surprised.

“You. You cooked breakfast?” She asked in surprised referring to everyday’s breakfast.

One side of my lips curled up in a smirk because I was expecting this reaction from her. I nodded my head and ate my breakfast peacefully.

• • •

I just finished my meeting and took her with me away from the city. I felt her eyes on me making me looked at her for a second with frown.