“Mirha, there are clothes on your bed. Go and change in them!”

I heard Arash. I turned around and looked at him in confusion but nodded my head. I dried my hands with the towel and went to my room.

I entered in the room and saw two boxes on the bed. I changed my clothes. It was jeans and top. I put my hairs up in a pony and tied them.

I descended down and stopped on the last step of stairs

I descended down and stopped on the last step of stairs. I moved my eyes up and saw Arash was standing near the door, patiently.

When he noticed me as I reached him, I saw his lips almost curled up in a smile. He extended his hand for me and I took it. He intertwined our fingers and pulled me with him out of the house.

We both walked side by side with each other in silence. I gasped loudly when I saw he took me to the stable. I turned to him when he walked forward.

An old man came out from the stable and looked at us with a wide smile. He turned to Arash like he was expecting something.

“Aren't you going to introduce your wife?” The old man asked with a teasing smile from Arash.

“You already know her name, uncle,” He said to the old man then turned to me, “Mirha, he is Sikandar Uncle. He and Raheem uncle, the one you met earlier, takes care of my John and Kane.”

I greeted him with a smile and short wave. Uncle greeted me back then went inside the stable and came back with two horses. He handed them to Arash.

Arash turned to me and motioned me to come near him. I hesitantly walked to him and stood at the distance from the horses. He grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him. I looked at him with wide eyes and yelped when he put my hand on the one of horse.

“He’s Jane and he's Kane,” He said pointing at the horses.

Jane was white with little brown spots on him and Kane was full brown. Jane was in front of me and Arash was patting Kane. I slowly ran my fingers on the horse and giggled.

“Oh my God! He is so soft!” I said, excitedly.

“Wanna ride?” Arash asked while patting the other horse.

I turned to the horse then back at him. I didn't know how to horse ride so I shook my head.

“Why not?” He asked turning his attention to me.

“I never ride on horse. So I don't know how to ride,” I explained him while running my fingers on the soft hairs of horse.

“I'll teach you,” He said pulling me towards him.

I was about to deny him but he grabbed me by my waist and helped me to sit on Jane. I looked at him in fear and was trying to tell him but one look from him which made me shut up.

He sat on Kane and told me how to hold Jane and how to make him walk. We both started riding and I was enjoying it.

We both rode back to the stable when the sky was getting dark. Arash helped me jumped down and Uncle Sikandan took them back inside. I looked up at the sky and clung to Arash’s arm.

He turned to me and looked at me with concern etched on his face. I was still looking at the sky with fear because there were dark clouds on the sky like it was going to rain.

On the cue the clouds thundered loudly making me screamed. Arash wrapped his arms around me and scooped me up in his arms when I stopped walking in fear.

“Mirha! Look at me! You don't have to fear. I am with you,” I heard Arash voice in the background.

I looked at him and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him walking fast as the rain started pouring on us. I held him like my life's depend on him.

. . . . . . . . .

Second update of the day!✌

I hope everyone here are happy!😊

How is the chapter? FYI next chapter is on Arash POV. Those who wants his POV, I will update it today.✨

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Happy Reading!❤