"Hmmm?? Say what??" I asked, not even remembering that I was in the 1960s.

"Umm you said, 'sus, lowkey, and thirsty'.....what does that even mean??"

Looking up with a shocked face, I quickly made up a story.

"Ooohh yeeaah. I was just with a friend of mine a couple days ago...and we were goofing around and made up some random words.." I said, quickly looking back down because I suck at lying.

"Okie Dokie!! Makes sense," Seulgi said with a smile, turning her attention back to the ham and cheese sandwich.

Good thing the Seulgi in this dimension is dumb, or else I would've blown my cover...

~~~~~

Finally reaching the destination, I made my way to the entrance of the diner. Stepping into the restaurant, a waitress led me to my table. The inside of the diner was very retro looking. It had black and white checkered tiles, bright red leather seats, and turquoise colored walls. Sitting in my seat while admiring the beautifully decorated diner, I spotted a waitress heading towards a girl sitting right next to me.

"I love watching you work babe..." The girl next to me said to the oddly familiar looking waitress.

"Ssshh!! Quiet down...people are gonna hear that we're together, and you know how people look down on the same genders dating.." The waitress said, sitting down next to the girl.

"I hate having to hide our relationship, Jisoo.." The girl with dark brown hair said.

JiJisoo!!?? She looks sooo different here. She has weird glasses and short, curly hair.

"I know Alice, it's hard on me too," Jisoo says while holding hands with the girl underneath the table.

WHAT THE FUCK! ALICE??? IT BETTER NOT BE ALICE PARK!!

Accidentally staring at the couple for way too long, Alice turns around to see me staring at her.

Oh my god...THAT ALICE IS MY SISTER!! AND SHE'S DATING MY BEST FRIEND!

Hoping that they didn't catch me snooping, I quickly turned my head to the other side.

"Hey, you got a problem? Why do you keep looking at that girl??" Jisoo asks, standing right next to me.

Pretending not to hear her, I didn't move a single muscle, still not looking towards her direction.

"I saw you staring at us already. Stop pretending like you didn't and man up."

Slowly turning my head around, I looked at her without making eye contact still.

"Yes?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Stop acting stupid, c'mon..just own up to it and I'll let you go."

"Okay. Fine. You caught me. I was staring at you guys..." I quickly said, still not making direct eye contact with her.

I didn't know Jisoo could be this intimidating...

"See?? Easyy..a deal is a deal. So you carry on with your day and I'll carry on with mine. Oh and if you heard anything weird, just ignore it," she said, turning around to head back to Alice.