Who am I? (angst)

This isn't what I expected to post

TomEdd and EddMatt, although you couldn't tell.

Not a happy ending.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who are you? My best friend. We're so close and I'm so glad. Do you love me? Because I love you. Do I love you? Everyone says I do so I must. Because everyone falls in love.

Right?

Who are you? My lover. You swept me off my feet and I got caught in the whirlwind. Do I love you? Of course. You're my boyfriend, and boyfriends love each other.

So why does it feel like something's wrong?

Who are you? You're my... lover? You love me so much but I can't help but feel like I'm slipping away. Is this love?

I don't like it.

Who are you? You're my new friend. Everything is moving so fast and we get along great. We talk all the time and have so much in common.

Maybe this is love?

Who are you? I don't know. It feels like we hardly know each other anymore. Every day we get further away and talk less and less. How much longer can this last?

Are we doomed?

Who are you? My new lover. I dumped him for you because I love you so much! Everything is going great.

I can't wait to see you.

Who are you? You're my loveliest lover. Am I forcing it? I love you and I know I do, it can't turn out the same as last time. We have our future planned together, it has to work.

I won't make it if it doesn't.

Who are you? You're my partner? I want to love you but I can't. Why can't I? What's wrong with me? I'm sorry about this.

I'm so sorry.

Who are you? You're my monster. I told everyone and they all believed me. Now what? Do I come clean? No, no please.

Don't.

Who are you? You're my nightmare. I see you everywhere and I can't get it to go away. It's gone too far how do I go back. Everyone hates me I know they do.

How could I do this?

I always asked who you were but never asked.

Who am I?