Good morning, my love (fluff)

Adorable morning EddMatt. Requested by OddAndEvie

Warnings:

Minor swearing. Like, I said damn and ass once each.

Overuse of giggling.

Chance of rotting-teeth. Seriously, brush your teeth after this.

Mentions of feederism kink (sorry) but it's hardly there.

Neck-kisses, I guess? It doesn't even get that steamy, it was more in good fun. These beans are far too pure.

Edd is a serious chub, sorry if you don't like.

(There isn't any smut, but the imagination is a wonderful thing, if you're into that.)

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

3rd person POV

Edd was awoken. He could hear clanging about in their apartment kitchen all the way in the bedroom. He groaned and rolled over, registering that his boyfriend, Matt, was no longer in bed with him. A small frown graced his features, before he raised his head, opening his eyes slightly.

He concluded that door to the bedroom was open, there was a faint smell of bacon in the air, Matt was not in sight, and he had a distinct lack of clothes on. It was getting pretty hot at night, for England anyway, so he usually just slept in his boxers. Edd flopped face-down back onto the bed, closing his eyes again. Wait... BACON!?

Edd shot up into sitting position, eyes wide open. Just as Edd was about to jump out of bed and run to the kitchen, Matt came waltzing in, pushing the door open wider with his rear-end and turning around with a steaming pile of his amazing pancakes, fluffy scrambled eggs, and, oh lord, bacon. All on a large tray with a cheezy rose in the middle. There was so much food, easily enough to feed 3 people, maybe even four, and you can bet Edd's mouth was watering.

"Babe, what's all this?" Edd asked, humming slightly at the glorious smell and beginning to get up. At this, Matt almost tripped, stumbling over his own feet in his haste to stop Edd. Fortunately, the food was ok.

"Nonononononono! Edd, wait, just- just lay down~ Relax~ I'll take care of you!" Matt chirped, setting the tray of food on the other side of the bed and lightly pushing on Edd's soft, bare chest. Edd leaned with Matt's touch, laying back down and adjusting so that he was propped up against the headboard, sitting up slightly.

"Oh...kay? But, Matt, what's all this for?" Edd asked again, remaining in bed this time, head tilted to one side. Matt just hummed slightly, busying himself with adjusting the pillows and blankets around his loved one for optimal comfort. With a sigh, he sat on his side of the bed, next to the food, and finally answered the shorter boy's question.

"Oh, y'know." Matt replied in a sing-song voice, messing with Edd's fluffy brown curls. "I just thought you deserved a little treat. After working so hard and all that animating you do, why, I figured it was only necessary!"

Matt ran his hands down to Edd's waist, lightly squeezing the chub that was there, and stealing a soft, sweet kiss from his lips. He barely registered the morning-breath taste of the kiss, they had been dating for so long that they had shared many kisses of the same caliber, and it was easy to simply ignore.

The ginger buried his face in the other's neck, leaving feather-light kisses all along the curve and finally picking a spot near the bottom. He mouthed slightly harder at said spot, giggles leaving both of their mouths, along with small breathy noises in Edd's case. Smiling, Matt straightened up again and, practically glowing with love and affection, looked down at his smaller boyfriend.