More than a little (smut)

fuckin finally lmao—

SMUT WARNING! My apologies, innocent beans. But if you're already a sinner, please continue.

Mmmm.

Requested by SpoopySnoopy13

Oof be aware this is only my... technically second time writing smut (not including roleplays haha bazinga). The first time was like 2 years ago and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing, so I usually don't count it. So I guess we'll see how my first proper smut goes.

I have no idea how to space paragraphs, help.

It's riddled with headcannons, oops.

Edit: I removed the really long pointless blurb here about all the sex stuff I put into this. Just be aware that there's sex between a drunk person and a sober person in this. It's fully consensual.

(This is where my innocence officially goes down the drain, I think, but I'm still clinging to hope.)

3rd person POV
-~-~-~-

Edd wasn't even sure why he was here. He'd much rather be in bed drawing, but here he was, surrounded by drunk, sweaty bodies and getting his ass touched on what he hoped to be accident.

Tom dragged him and the Matt here because he wanted the free booze, but didn't want to be surrounded by people he didn't know. And yet here was Edd, unable to find either of his friends and feeling utterly abandoned.

Edd decided it was time to get off the dance floor, not even sure why he decided to go there anyway. He made his way to the refreshments table; at least they had cola among the various alcohols.

He chugged down his first cup and poured himself another, smiling eagerly. It had a strange taste, but he passed it off as the atmosphere and him being paranoid. He began to feel nervous, so naturally he decided to stand by the wall, drinking cup after cup after cup of the strange cola.

Edd began to feel weird. He felt light and dizzy, yet strangely happy and care-free. He looked around the room, groaning slightly as he saw all the colours and shapes blend with each other.

Edd poured himself one more cup, getting more on the table than in his target, and stumbled away to try and find one of his friends. He couldn't seem to walk straight despite his efforts and ran into most things and people. He meant to apologize, but couldn't seem to get the words to come out correctly, so eventually he gave up trying. They didn't seem to mind that much anyway.

As he escaped the kitchen and got to the living room/dance floor of whoever's house they're in, he noticed Tom. How lucky! He moved to go towards him, but as he got closer he realized he wasn't exactly just dancing. Another guy was with Tom, was grinding up against the shorter Brit, who had his mouth hung open, probably moaning, but Edd couldn't hear it over the thumping bass of the too-loud song. He blushed and decided it might be a better idea to find Matt instead.

After searching all the downstairs rooms, or at least he thought he did, he couldn't exactly think straight, Edd decided to try upstairs. The way he stumbled up, it was a miracle he didn't fall back down. He made sure not to open any closed doors, he wasn't dumb. He peeked in the den/game room, finding a few people trying to escape the drama of downstairs, or casually making out, but no sign of the familiar ginger.

He continued down the hall and pushed open an only-half-closed door that didn't have lewd noises coming from behind it. Inside he found Matt, laying on his stomach on the bed, giggling at something on his phone and kicking his legs. Edd approached him.