Requests!! :)

Hey there! Request shit!

Rules:

Ehhhh, pretty much nothing.

~I do take smutshots, cuz I'm a filthy sinner and need to practice UwU

~Try to keep it EddMatt. I'll do TomTord if you really want me to, and I'm always down for some background TomTord, but the main reason I made this is for EddMatt. Seriously, if I look it up, most of the results are TomTord books. Go read one of those. C'mon, there's thousands.

~Yeah, I've become a monster. Any kinks are fair game.

~Don't get all pissy if I don't write your oneshot within the day you requested it or some shit. Seriously, I want to take my time and make them nice. Also keep in mind that I've never done something like this before. Another thing, the time that I'm on Wattpad is EXTREMELY varied. I might not be able to go on for weeks at a time. Just, keep these things in mind. I'll work on stuff when I have the time and if I feel like it. Deal.

~If you request a oneshot from me, you're gonna have to accept my headcannons. Sorry if you don't like.

~Edd is extremely chub. No exceptions.

~Feel free to DM me if you want to remain anonymous. I'd hate to miss out on a request over other people being judgmental assholes. I promise I won't kink shame you or any of that garbage, I know how hard it can be to come out of your shell and request something that you want to read.

So yeah. Request away.

(Chances are, no matter what you request, I'll write it for you, although it might take a while. I'm just that sort of person.)

~Most of these are written in an AU(?) of mine where they all have normal lives but live in the same apartment complex, much like that of which is shown at the end of The End part 2. Sometimes I'll write them all in the same house as well. They're all friends from childhood, except Tord. Tord is much more elusive, if present at all. Make sure to tell me if there's a specific timeline/AU/point in time you want your oneshot written in.