1. How did I get so lucky?

A.N: hi, welcome to the new book, please enjoy!

/////////////

Ryan woke up to a tall man's head resting on his chest, He couldn't help but smile and stroke the taller man's face and play with his hair "wakey wakey dude" the taller man opened one of his eyes and smiled at his friend, "g'morning" the taller man mumbled as he realised the position he was in and immediately jumped out of bed, nervously laughing and scratching his head "sor-hah, sorry" Ryan laughed and got up too "anyway, I gotta go for a shower then I'm gonna go to the gym" the taller man frowned "aw fuck I thought we could've went out today?" Shane asked.
"We still can, just out to the gym" the smaller man replied as he pinched the taller man's cheeks as he left to shower.
~~~~~~
Shane sighed as he walked over to the wardrobe to get changed. He was only meant to live with Ryan for a while, ever since his roommate kicked him out but Ryan was so nice and immediately let him move in, first Shane slept on the sofa but his bestfriend soon realised that Shane was far too tall to sleep comfortably on his tiny sofa so he insisted Shane sleep in the bed with him, and Shane couldn't deny that he was surprisingly too willing to do so. Shane smiled as he thought of the cute small boy, but shook his head and forced himself out of his trance so he can get dressed.
~~~~~~
Ryan smiled as he thought of his wakening, wishing he didn't have to move all day, he looked in the mirror and saw pressure lines on his chest from the hair and arms of the larger man outside the bathroom, he lightly traced them with his finger blushing as he did so. Ryan had realised that during his time spending more, closer, time with his bestfriend that he had begun to find the man quite cute, but of course he would never tell him that. Ryan sighed as he ruffled his own hair and yawned whilst stepping into the shower "I guess I'll just convince you to come with me, Madej" Ryan whispered to himself.
~~~~~~
Shane knocked on the bathroom door needing to brush his teeth and do his hair "oi teeny tops y'all done in there?" Ryan laughed his iconic wheezy laugh in turn making Shane smile widely too "yeah, yeah, you're so impatient" Ryan opened the door wearing nothing but a towel tucked around his waist, he leaned against the door frame "Where do you think you're going, Madej?" Ryan smirked, Shane laughed and lightly pushed the short man out of his way "well Bergara, I thought maybe I'd come watch you workout and then we could go shopping or something?" Shane asked as he squeezed toothpaste onto his brush. "Okay yeah sounds good to me actually" Ryan stood behind the taller and hugged him from behind, placing the side of his face against his back, this made Shane blush and start to sweat "what are you doing, fucko?" Shane laughed as Ryan righted his hug around the man "shhh just accept it" Shane smiled and turned around in the shorter man's arms and gave him a hug back before breaking free and finishing to brush his teeth then spit "you know I'm not a baby and don't need a hug, right?" Ryan scoffed "okay baby, just keep spitting and we'll see where that takes you" Shane laughed as Ryan walked away to go get changed for the gym "what's that supposed to mean, short fry?" Shane joked as he stood with his back against the open bathroom door, not looking at Ryan change "you tell me, big bitch" the boys laughed as Ryan started walking out of his room into the living room still putting on his top, Shane peeked and blushed at the sight of Ryan's muscular body "Shane Madej, you've seen his body a million times yet time and time again you fi d yourself flustered" Shane thought to himself as the smaller man stood in silence looking at his phone before putting it away, grabbing Shane's hand and leading him towards the door, Shane grabbing Ryan's gym bag on the way out.
~~~~~~
Ryan walked into the gym, greeting the trainers with a cheesy smile as he walked in with Shane next to him. Ryan patted Shane's back as he left him to sit alone at the front door, looking behind him, smiling and waving as he walked away making Shane give him the middle finger and smile as he heard his friend laugh at his actions.
~~~~~~
Ryan lifted his weights and ran on the treadmill before returning to Shane to make sure he was still alive, "mmm you look good when you sweat... wait that sounds we-" Ryan cut him off with his loud laugh "I would love to see you sweat too, daddy" Ryan winked before grabbing his gym bag, tossing Shane a pair of shorts and a tank top "oh no, you're insane if you think I'm joining in, Ry" Shane sat back on his chair and folded his arms, Ryan frowned and made puppy dog eyes at the older man "no chance. No way. Not at all. You're insane" Ryan crossed his arms and stamped his foot on the ground, like a child taking a tantrum, staring at Shane...
~~~~~~
Ryan pulled himself up on the metal bars as he demonstrated how to use them to his taller friend "now you try" Shane watched in awe but quickly switched to sarcasm as he attempted to lift himself up and down "how the fuck? Excuse me? Uhhhh I don't trust this fucking bar" Shane tried to jiggle the bars to prove his excuse but to no avail "you know we can try something else if you can't do this one" Ryan offered, gently laughing at Shane's reaction. Shane refused and asked for Ryan to demonstrate again and so he did, again and again, even beginning to flip himself over the pole and hanging upside down, giggling at his love's confusion "how the fuck? Okay I don't get it, you're a magician and I'll never be able to out-do you this time Bergara" Shane joked as he stared into his friend's eyes, everything went into slow motion as Ryan laughed away, still hanging upside down.
"How can one man be so beautiful? Look at him, that smile, that laugh, those eyes. Wow, how did I get so lucky? This man right in front of me, being completely vulnerable to me and here I am, allowing myself to finally be vulnerable with him. This man has done nothing but support me, this gorgeous, gorgeous man right here. Ryan Steven Bergara looking into my eyes in this moment? How did I get so lucky?" Thoughts ran wild in Shane's mind.
~~~~~~
Ryan stared at this tall goof infront of him, just staring with a huge grin on his face, he's so adorable, he's so angelic,  how did I get so lucky? How I am this lucky to be able to stand here, well hang here and look straight into those beautiful burnt orange eyes, those eyes I've loved since the day I met them, that smile I've felt safe in since the day you first saw me, how did I get so so lucky to be here with thee Shane Alexander Madej. How did I get so damn lucky?"
Time snapped back to reality, things normal pace again, the men continued to smile and stare at the other, slowly, they both leaned in, lips met, Ryan smiled into the soft kiss as Shane placed his hands onto Ryan's cheek as they departed, they placed their foreheads together; a grin permanently on their face scratching from ear-to-ear. "You bet your ass you're lucky this place is near enough empty otherwise you'd have an applause of friends finally happy you took that leap, Ryan" a voice laughed as he interrupted the new lovers "thanks Brent, real smooth man" Ryan mentally face palmed as he laugh at the man, "oh you didn't want me to mention the fact you've had a crush on him since day one?" Brent smirked, Ryan slipped from the metal bars he was hung from, startled at his friend suddenly throwing him under the bus, Shane luckily reacted quickly and caught his bestfriend, making Brent laugh and leave the boys to themselves again. Ryan looked up at Shane with a sheepish smile as he helped the smaller man to his feet again, Shane laughed, the smile from before, never leaving his face, Ryan eased at the familiar sight "sorry about him, he's ..." Shane placed his finger over Ryan's mouth as he giggled "shhh you're perfect just the way you are" Ryan blushed before lightly punching Shane's shoulder "you're such an idiot, I hate you" Ryan said with the biggest smile and brightest pink cheeks on his face "you love me really, I mean clearly" Shane smirked and stood up straight again, Ryan scoffed before grabbing the taller man's shoulders and bringing him to his height again to kiss him once more "when you're right, you're annoying" Ryan whispered before sharing a kiss once more "guess I'm always annoying then" Shane kissed Ryan's forehead as Ryan wheezed. After, Shane proposing to finish up at the gym and going shopping "oh yeah how did I get so lucky?" Shane ruffled the smaller's hair as they packed up and walked out hand-in-hand, optimistic of the future.

/////////////
Word count: 1638
A/N: hi this was maybe a little long but I hope you all enjoy it so so much, comment and vote if you want more and if you want long or shorter ones please:D anyway have fun!