Chapter 44

im thinking of starting a new ff with itzy and stray kids ;) or maybe weki meki's yoojung. She's cute!
Btw i'll let you guys know when the stray kids chatroom thing is out! I just need to make a cover now!

Back at school wasn't too bad. Jeongin and Y/N spent more time together, and so did their friend group.

Jeongin and Y/N walked through the walls, whispers surrounding them as usual. You'd think that it would've died down already - but no.

Actually, all nine boys performed for the school a few days ago, so they're still the talk of the school. Jeongin's relationship with Y/N was just a plus.

The two made their way into the cafeteria, as it was lunch. "What are we eating for lunch?" Jeongin asked. "Um, cheesecake, probably." She answered with a small smug smile.

"Again?" Jeongin asked and glanced at his girlfriend. "Well, yeah. I only had it once while back at school!" She said, laughing. "Fine, fine." He gave in just as they entered.

Soon, they ordered and found their table with the rest of their group. "Guys," Jisung called, catching their attention as the two sat down. Everyone else was there, so they looked up as well.

"I heard that the school's putting on a show, with scouts and everything." Jisung said. "What?!" Everyone yelled out - grabbing the attention of the other students in the cafeteria.

"Yeah, shh..." Jisung said, lowering his head as if he was new to the attention. Hana jokingly slap her boyfriend's shoulder. "So, we're doing it?" Jeongin asked before taking a bite of his kimbap.

"Duh!" Seungmin lightly hit the second youngest, who glared at him in response. "Are you glaring at me?" Seungmin asked. "No, Hyung" He said, rolling his eyes which made the others laugh.

"Okay, so, we have to put in extra practice." Changbin said, while chewing. Y/N shrugged, not thinking much of his behavour. "I thought you guys didn't want to become artists - well, at a big group - well, at least all of you" She said.

"We changed our minds after thinking it over at Hyunjin and Seungmin's dorm." Felix admitted, eating his sandwich.

Y/N stared down at her cheesecake.

More people I'll possibly lose, huh?

Feeling a squeeze on her hand, she looks up to Jeongin's eyes - a pleading look set in them, which makes her heart swell out of a feeling she couldn't quite explain.

"You're okay with that, right?" Minho asked, a knowing look planted on his face. "Uh, yeah, sure." She says, tucking a strand of hair that fell out into her face away.

Jeongin noticed that she was lying and squeezed her hand tightly under the table. "Um, right. So, what company do you guys want to get into?" Y/N quickly changed the subject.

"JYP, hopefully" Woojin said, the others agreeing in unison.

Time skip

Y/N

"Why don't we rewrite the stars, maybe the world could be ours, tonight."

I let out a sigh and rest my head onto the couch as I cuddled up to my pink and white polka dot sheets. I let my hand fall into the bowl filled with popcorn and stuff some of the buttery goodness into my mouth.

The emptiness and silence of the dorm seems to somehow seep in my heart and another sigh leaves my lips.

This is how it'll be when Jeongin gets into JYP, huh?

Currently, the boys are at practice and I'm left alone in the dorm with nothing to do and no one to hug or annoy. Hana and JiYeon found other plans than to let Hana mope around about Jisung being gone. Well, it doesn't seem like she minds, anyways.

This slowly began to become the usual. I was always left alone now. I mean, more time to think. But I usually don't like to think too much because then my thoughts overwhelm me and control me.

I gripped the necklace Jeongin gave me for Christmas and rubbed my thumb over the pendant. I sighed just as 'Hopeless Love' by Jamie came on.

Seriously? Not now, Jamie.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jamie. But terrible timing!

I let my eyes flutter close, not wanting to change the song because of laziness. It was around eleven in the night and to say the boys were over-wroking themselves is a big understatement. I know they want to get in, but this is clearly not the way to do it.

I tried to talk to all of them about it already but they just told me they were fine, I needed to stop worrying to much or pushed me away. Yes, this is what's it's come to.

I stood up, dusting off the popcorn crumbs off of my clothes. I was wearing a red hoodie and black ripped jeans, my panda fluffy sandals also.

Not caring how tired I looked, I stepped outside, making sure to lock the door. I left the dorm building. Although we had a specific time we were supposed to be in the dorm, no one cared and managed to slip past the guard.

I just wonder how all nine of them could do it.

I sigh and walk around a bit, stopping by a bus stop to sit down and staring at the dark sky. For some reason, the streets were still a bit busy. It only made me wonder.

What was going to happen when they get in?

I'd be able to stay in touch with the guys...right?

BONUS CHAP AHEAD.

OH MY GOSH THIS IS IT GUYS!
I'VE STARTED BOOK TWO CALLED NEW BEGINNING.
AHHH
WHAT A STUPID ENDING BUT I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAR WE'VE REACHED!
Anyways
Stay tuned for when book two is coming out.
Thanks u for all the love and support and i love you guys so much! Bye for now!💕❤💕💕