Chapter 32

Y/N

It took a while but I was finished! I got my hair dyed! I put it up into a high ponytail. Jeongin and I took a bit of photos, filters of course. I actually feel so weird when I'm taking a picture so I have filters on most of the time.

"You look great Y/N" he said and ruffled my newly dyed (h/c) hair. I smiled and thanked him. "You too" he chuckled and shook his head.

"But I didn't get my hair done. You did" he said and grabbed my arm. "Your point?" I shot him a look an asked. "Hm.. you're right" he shrugged. I looked at him shocked. "Okay then!" We both laughed.

Only then did I realise that he dragged me over to an icecream truck. "I need to take you on more dates back in Seoul. But for now.. we do it here" He said.

"What do you want?" He asked as I eyed the menu. "Uh... the little (f/i/c/f)/(f/i/c) (favourite icecream (flavour)) cup" He nodded and called for it and his own. He was about to pay for it when I stopped it.

"What?" He asked. "Let me pay for it" I said. "I don't think so" he smirked and paid for the icecream. "Thank you" he smiled at the man. "You too are cute together" the man said. We thanked him and sat at a nearby bench.

I observed Jeongin's face as he ate. He finished it and I spoke up. "Oh my gosh, are you still blushing?" I smiled as I put my icecream down next to me. "N-no" he stuttered and licked his icecream-filled lips.

"Awe you're so cute Jeongin" i said and pinched his cheeks but he suddenly grabbed my hand. My smile faded a bit. "What?" I asked. "Nothin'" he said cheekily and let go of my hand.

I shook my head and was about to turn around before he grabbed my arm again. "What now?" My eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me.

Butterflies- no a whole zoo was having a party in my stomach. He said nothing but leaned in and kissed me. The feeling of his lips on mine made my heart beat rapidly as if it was about to jump out of my chest.

He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my torso and my hands made their way to his chest to feel his heartbeat. It was beating as fast as mine. Because of the need for air, he pulled away breathing heavily.

His cheeks turned bright red and I smiled nervously whilst turning away and looking down at my melting icecream, the sweet sensation still lingering on my lips. "D-do you w-wanna go and check other stores?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my icecream, "okay you finish eating your icecream first" i nodded, words being seemingly stuck in my throat. I ate my icecream in a peaceful silence.

I tried to ignore his stare and got up to throw away my garbage. "Okay lets go" he said and walked next to me, our hands brushing occasionaly making feel kind of embarassed. It was silent for a bit until he spoke up,

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm fine" i said in an almost-whisper. He nodded and found that time the right one to hold my hand. "Let's go to this store"

Hours later

Jeongin and I were playing around near the water fountains when I suddenly got a call.
"Hold on Innie" I said and answered the phone.

Jisung: We're waiting for youu

Me: oh! We're coming!

Jisung: Good

Me: How was your date with Hana by the way?

Jisung: Uh...

Me: Spill

Jisung: What's there to spill?

Me: Jisung

Jisung: Y/N

Me:...

Jisung: Fine...

Jisung: I asked her out...

Me: what did she say?

Jisung: She said 'yes'

Me: I knew it!

Jisung: *chuckles awkwardly* yeah, come on! We're waiting for you

Me: Coming!

Jisung: Bye!

I hung up with a smirk. "What're you smirking about?" Asked Jeongin as he lazily wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Well... the good news is.. Jisung asked Hana out and she said yes! But the bad news is.. we have to leave now" He sighed and pouted.

"Now?" He whined.

I nodded, "yes 'now'" I mocked him. He rolled his eyes and we started to walk. "Can we come back here sometime?" Jeongin asked as he played with the ends of my hair. "I guess so"

Love and stan kard!
Bye❤💕