Chapter 11

For the next two weeks, Jeongin and (Y/N) continued with the act and only acted 'lovey dovey' around other people.

Obviously, there were awkward moments sometimes and the rest of Stray Kids played along with it. The question still remained in her head, though.

Why was Jeongin acting so nice to Stray Kids and not to others...including her?

Although, she was Jisung's sister, and Jisung is a member of Stray Kids, Jeongin still acted a bit cold to her. But she couldn't figure out why.

What she didn't know was, Jeongin had his reasons. "(Y/N), snap out of it" Chenle, (Y/N)'s project partener said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "What is it?"

"Are we gonna work on this thing, or not?" He asked with a bit of sass.

"Y-Yeah. What topic are we doing?" She asked while looking around his dorm that he shared with Huang Renjun.

"You like it?" Chenle smirked as he caught the girl's eyes.

"Its very...interesting" she said slowly. The dorm was decorated with photos of Renjun and Chenle together, Chenle with some other people around his age, Renjun with some other people, and then them together with about twenty other people.

Then she stared at the dolphin photos on the wall and chuckled. "You like dolphins?" She asked.

"Like them?! They're my third family!" He exclaimed happily making (Y/N) smile.

"Third family?" She asked.

"My first family is obviously my blood-related family, then the second is my bestfriends, then my dolphin family since everyone says I laughed and scream like one," the boy explained.

(Y/N) nodded in understanding. "So, what are we doing for the project?" (Y/N) asked.

"I don't know. I kinda hoped you planned that out," Chenle pouted which Y/N founded adorable.

Chenle somewhat reminded her of Jeongin, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was Jeongin's first impression given off as cute and adorable. "Earth to (Y/N)." Chenle snapped his fingers causing the girl to jump.

"Ah, sorry." She smiled shyly.

"It's okay, I get it, you're thinking about your boyfriend, whats his name? Jeongin, right?" Chenle asked with a smirk.

At the moment, (Y/N) wanted to tell Chenle everything, but she knew she couldn't so she just nodded shyly.

"Ah, young love."

"Shut up." She smacked the boy's arm just as the door opened.

A boy with dark brown walked in with a bright smile showing his snaggle tooth. "Hi!" He waved.

"Hey." (Y/N) waved back just as she heard a text.

"I'm Renjun," he introduced and held out his hand.

"(Y/N)," she said and shook his hand before Chenle smacked her arm away.

"Are you two business partners, or what?" He asked.

Renjun and (Y/N) both rolled their eyes. "Anyways...lets start the project" She told Chenle.

"Okay, Hyung, we need to work on the project now!" Chenle yelled pushing Renjun out of the room.

"Lets just do it on the history of an entertainment company or something" (Y/N) said with a sigh.

"Fine. SM?" (Y/N) shot Chenle a weird look while he grinned like an idiot.

"What are you gonna write? That Lee Soo Man ruined OT12?" The girl sassed and rolled her eyes.

Chenle sighed and also rolled his eyes. "Fine, lets do JYP and get it over with."

____________________

edited (2019-06-29)