Chapter 40

"Dejavu!" Y/N sang loudly as she stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped tightly around her figure. "De ja, de ja vu" Yes, she was singing 'Dejavu' by Nuest W. Until 'Days gone by' by Day6 came on.

Y/N walked into the empty bedroom she shared with her other two friends.

She dressed quickly in a pastel-coloured crop top and a matching pair of shorts before brushing out her hair and putting it into a ponytail.

Today, Jeongin had planned to go on another walk with his girlfriend around the place, so they could spend more time together before they get back to school and have to study again.

After all, it was there last day on their small vacation and they enjoyed it a lot. They definitely knew that they were going to have to go to school the day after the next and the memories they made as a group were unforgettable.

Y/N walked out of her room all ready and met Jeongin at the door. "Did you eat breakfast yet?" Jeongin asked. Y/N nodded, "Earlier this morning" she replied. Jeongin nodded in understanding.

Then they left.

Y/N

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked as Jeongin swung our arms back and forth. "Just on a small walk" He said with a cute smile.

It was comfortably silent for a about fifteen minutes after that.

We were passing by a plant shop, and I immediately yelled, "Jeongin, let's go it here" The boy laughed at my outburst but nodded anyways.

We entered the aesthically-pleasing shop and a smile found its way to my lips almost immediately.

"Look at these ones, Innie" I said, pointing some sunflowers. "Yeah, what's your favourite flower?" He asked. I shrugged, "I don't have one" I said.

Jeong In laughed, "How could you not?" "Well, do you?" I asked. He paused for a bit before pouting, "That's not the point"

I laughed and we walked out of the store. "Where to now?" I asked. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Right now, I'm out of ideas so I guess we could just walk around" Jeongin nodded.

We walked around before spotting a park. We sat on the swings beside each other and just stared at the sky. "What do you want for Christmas?" I suddenly asked.

Christmas was the next week and I was eager... for the ham, the only present I want besides Jeongin's presence.

"All I want for Christmas is you~!" He smiled, showing his white teeth. I laughed and shook my head. "Okay, for real" I told him.

Jeongin kept his smile - what am I saying, he never stops smiling.. literally. "I am being real, Y/N"

I failed to hold back a smile. "Well, you can already guess what I want for Christmas." I said. "Me?" He grinned cheekily. "Nope. Ham" I said, popping the 'p'.

Jeongin pouted. I held back an 'uwu' and laughed. "I'm just kidding, Innie. You'll already be with me, ham is just to add with it." I told him and stopped swinging. He stopped swinging also and looked at me.

"Well, duh" He rolled his eyes playfully before leaning in and kissing me shortly. I smiled and kissed his back. "C'mon, let's get back and spend some time with the members" Jeongin said to me. "Yeah.."

We stood up, held hands and walked back to the house. We hadn't seen this Hyolyn girl in a while, I hope she's gone forever.

As if today wasn't my day, on the way back, Hyolyn appeared right in front of us. An older looking boy by her side. "Jeongin-ah!" She cried and I made a 'seriously' face.

"H-Hyolyn" Jeongin stuttered. "So, this is Jeongin, huh?" The boy muttered and looked him up and down, a smile resting upon his lips.

"Well, sorry to kill your mood buddy but he is my boyfriend" I said sternly. Wow, I actually said that. "Um, what?" The guy asked. I think that was her brother.

What did Felix say his name was again?

Hongseok, right.

"You heard me... Hongseok" I said. The boy looked even more surprised as he stared at his sister. "B-But J-Jeongin-- uh" Hyolyn paused a bit.

A smirked found its way on her lips before it quickly faded. "Jeongin, are you cheating on me?"

HEYYYY
SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING A CHRISTMAS CHAP.
THAT'LL BE UP SOON.
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS IF YOU CELEBRATE IT. AND I HOPE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED!!

BYEEE❤💕