Chapter 5

At lunch, (Y/N) told Ara where the cafeteria was and that she was going to meet her there in a few minutes, she just needed to sort things out with Jeongin.

"I'm here," (Y/N) said to the boy who was in front of the school building staring into a distance.

"Oh." He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the girl.

"Before you say anything, I have two questions." Jeongin gestured for her to go on.

"One, why couldn't we do this in the dorm, and, two, where were you for the few days?" (Y/N) figured that the last one wasn't her business but she was curious.

"I just wanted to get this over with right here, right now, okay? And where I was doesn't have anything to do with you." He snapped feeling a rush of emotions coming in afterwards.

Anger, guilt, regret and sadness.

Jeongin was actually at Felix's dorm which only he resided in. Felix was that supposedly lucky person that got an empty room beacuse he roommate moved out the last second. Some Emergency, they said.

Back to the point, Jeongin left the dorm for a couple of the days for the sole reason he asked (Y/N) out fakely.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock. "O-Okay, sorry" She stuttered and looked away. Jeongin sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Whatever...I just need you to be my fake girlfriend for a few months or less, I'm not sure yet. Anyways, it's because...my ex-girlfriend, Chaeyoung, we broke up...I just...I just wanna show her that i don't need her." He explained.

(Y/N) looked back at the boy with wide eyes as her heart sunk a bit, yet, she didn't understand why. "So, you want to use me, to get back at some-"

Jeongin cut her off by wrapping an arm over her waist and pulling her close leaving the girl jungshook. "W-what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"Shh, she's coming." He leaned closer to her ear and whispered right before 'Chaeyoung' and her friends walked by glaring at (Y/N).

'What have you got me into, Yang Jeongin,' she thought to herself and sighed.

What they didn't realise was that someone took a photo of the 'couple'.

"Lets go."

"W-Where?"

"Cafeteria, duh. " Jeongin removed his hand from around the girl's waist and intertwined their fingers, leading her to the cafeteria.

Everyone stared at 'the new couple' and whispered among themselves. Jeongin was one of those cliché popular boys that caught all the attention of everyone.

Girls want to date him, boys want to be him. Typical cliché stuff.

(Y/N) showed Jeongin the table where her bestfriend, Ara was sitting down with a girl. (Y/N) kept her eyes trained on the girl that Ara was sitting down with.

"Who's that?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know..." (Y/N)'s voice trailed off.

They reached the table and they both sat down in front of Ara and the unknown girl. "(Y/N)! Where were you?" Ara asked.

"I was...busy" (Y/N) answered.

"Oh, this is Hana. Lee Hana." Ara introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Hana." Hana did a head-bow.

"I'm (Y/N)." Said girl shook hands with the girl and they both smiled at each other.

"I was just telling Hanaㅡ wait a second." Ara's eyes widened as she recalled seeing Jeongin and (Y/N)'s hands intertwined.

"Are you guys dating?" Ara asked, voice laced with shock.

"We are," Jeongin answered and smiled at (Y/N), while somehow giving her a look that said, 'don't-you-dare-say-no'.

'Since when did he control- oh wait, since we started dating'. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the thought.

"So, how long were you dating?" Hana asked, starting up a conversation.

____________

Tagged

1) Do you have a crush?

Er...maybe? Idk (im in that phase) but anyways if i do, he's in south korea

2)Middle name

R***n (i dont tell ppl my middle name sorry)

3)height

5'8 (yes im taller than felix)

4) eye colour

sometimes it can be seen as light brown, most times a very dark brown

5)Last time I cried?

uhhhhhh idk like yesterday or two days ago when i saw a pic of felix crying

6)Biggest fear?
Losing someone i love and insects

7) last song i listened to?
I wait - Day6

8)Last person I texted?

zaugoo 😜

9)Favourite app?

Wattpad or Vlive

10) Tag 20 ppl

sodiumforsaltytimes
kpopisdabest_17
KpopCondition
Kim_Jiyeon97
zaugoo
-97YNGNRICH-
Sarcasm_Incoming
ziezieamazing
Lynhh_Skz_1in1m
freckledfelix
KPOPPotaetoez
Slushi_Cats
princesshoneycake
guccigrill
Exo_Got7_Trash
Error_088
Taeyeon__ss_s
squishykangdaniel
HowKpopSlayedMe
STrAyKIdS_DFx

edited (2019-06-16)