Chapter 41

Read A/N!!!

A Week Later

Y/N

"Jeongin, go on youtube. Type in 'Joy' by NCT DREAM!" I yelled from in my room. "Well, Merry Christmas to you too, darling" Jeongin yelled back.

I still remember what happened just yesterday. Ah, memories.

Flashback

"Jeongin, are you cheating on me?" Hyoyln asked. "What?!" Hongseok burst out, eyes wide with anger and shock.

Mine were the same too, but most likely for a completely different reason. He thinks Jeongin actually cheated on his sister. Oh, how wrong he is.

"Me?! Cheating on you!?" Jeongin suddenly yelled. I gripped his hand tighter, telling him to calm down. "Y/N, I can't calm down right now. Somebody's gotta tell her brother what happened, and if she's not going to do it, that someone will be me." He said sternly.

Jeongin explained every single thing and in the end, Hongseok apologised to him, bowing several times before walking off while scolding his sister, Hyolyn. He even made her apologise to us. Ah, brothers.

Gotta love 'em.

End Of Flashback

I shook my head and laughed, "Merry Christmas, Innie!" I yelled. "Can you come out here already?" He asked.

"Okay!" I walked out with my laptop in hand, glasses in the other. I slipped them on and sat on the couch. "Cute pajamas" Jeongin said and handed me a cup of hot chocolate, a candy cane sticking out of it. He also had one in his other hand for himself, I'm guessing.

I chuckled and looked at my pajamas. The top was red, a cute snowman on it. The bottom was also red, snow decorating it, like the snowman did to the top. I had green and white striped socks to match and my hair was up in a messy bun (a/n: or whatever style you want)

"You're totally pulling off the instragram girl Christmas look" Jeongin said, laughing. I shot him a shook, "I don't wanna though" I whined. "Okay, Y/N" He pat my head before getting comfy next to me.

His hand wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me closer, also making sure not to spill the tea. If you know what I mean. Heh, I'm just kidding.

"Who even is NCT DREAM?" Jeongin asked before taking a sip of his own chocolate. "You remember Chenle, right?" I asked. Jeongin nodded. "Him and his friends - excluding Jaemin because he was sick - they sang their version of Christmas songs and basically joined them together with their own lyrics. It's really good. Put it on" I told him.

"You're telling me to put it on, when you have the laptop." He shook his head and said. "Yeah, yeah. You have the speaker!" I said while pointing at him.

"So what?"

"It'll play louder, weirdo!"

"Fine, fine"

I smiled, knowing I won. He got up and made me hold his hot chocolate before going into his room for his phone and speaker.

He came back out with both and connecting them through bluetooth before playing the song.

"Okay, this is pretty good" Jeongin said while sipping his tea that he took back from me. "And that's the tea" He said with a face that said exactly the same. "I know! Put it on repeat now!" I laughed.

"Okay, okay!" He said before downloading it and putting it on repeat. "Speaking of Chenle, I'm gonna call him" Jeongin nodded and I stood up and went to my room.

Grabbing my phone, I smiled at my decorations in my room. A mini Christmas tree that was white and decorated nicely. Fairy lights were around the wall behind my bed, giving it a nice aesthetic look.

"Y/N, hurry!" I heard Jeongin yell. "Okay, hold on dude!" I yelled back before quickly dialibg Chenle's number.

Chenle: Y/N!!

Y/N: Merry Christmas, Lele!!!

Chenle: Merry Christmas, Y/N!!

Y/N: What are you doing today?

Chenle: Hanging out with my friends!

Y/N: You're not going to visit your family?

Chenle: Nope. Are you?

Y/N: Nah, my mum is in Canada at the moment.

Chenle: So, what are you doing today?

Y/N: Hanging with Jeongin, my brothers and friends

Chenle: Cool! I'll leave you to it then- Yah! Leave me alone Donghyuck-Hyung!

Y/N: Okay! Oh, by the way, I listened to your guys' cover and I loved it. It's literally on repeat right now

Chenle: Ha, thanks Y/N! Mark-Hyung! Tell him to leave me alone! Gotta go Y/N

Y/N: Alright, bye!

Chenle: Bye-bye!

I laughed and hung up before running out of my room. "The guys are on their way" Jeongin said.

"But before they come, I wanna give you something" He said and walked closer to me, his hands hiding something behind his back.

"Dude, you don't have to-- woah"

Before I could finish my sentence, Jeongin pulled a box from behind him. It contained a necklace and two rings.

"Turn around" He said. I turned around. I felt cold touch my neck and flinched. "It's just me"

"Turn back around now" Jeongin instructed. I turned around and look at the gold necklace that hung around my neck. A small heart on it.

"So, you know that I'm always with you" He said softly. "Jeongin--" "There's more." He cut me off and slipped a sliver ring on my finger. "This is another reminder, just in case you lose that one" A smile made its way to my face as he slipped on his own.

"I won't, I promise" I said before pecking his lips. "Awe, that's all?" He pouted and whined. "Chill, young child" I laughed before walking back into my room.

I pulled a box out from under my bed before walking back out to the living room. "This is for you"

"Y/N, you didn't have to--" "We all say that. But do we really mean it?" I cut him off, raising my eyebrows. "Man, that's deep" He chuckled before unwrapping it.

"Woah~"

Well, I'm ending it off right here. Don't worry, Christmas with Skz isn't over yet! I have another Christmas-filled chapter for our lovely STAYs. Im really thinking of having a fandom name. Looool. Like whay to call you guys? Idk! Lol.

Anyways, I'm sorry for getting a Christmas chapter up late! I'm literally writing this Christmas night. It's 8:55 pm right now lol. But it'll be posted like.. idk..

Btw what do you think Y/N got Jeongin?

BYEEE💕❤