Chapter 42

Lol its an 1 hr and some before new years and here i am posting a christmas chap.
Anyways, happy new years to you if it has happened already!💕❤❤❤❤

Y/N

"Woah~"

Jeongin sang as he stared at his gift. He placed it in the couch gently before running back to me and wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Thank you, Y/N!"

I laughed, "It isn't even that much, Jeonginnie" I said while hugging him back. "It's enough for me, though" He pointed out, still not letting of me.

"Let's take pictures" He said before pulling up the camera on his phone. I laughed before nodding.

We took a few. Some of weird faces, wide smiles or just some weird ones in general. We also got some with his gifts and mine. He told me he had another gift for me and he'd let me open it when the others come and we're unwrapping gifts.

"I'm emailing these to be printed out so I can stick them in frames" Jeongin announce, kissing my cheek swiftly before jumping back on the couch.

Basically, what I got him was a hoodie of his favourite colour that said '(a/n: whatever writing you want on here)'. I got him some matching red socks to mine and a pair of bluetooth headphones that he said he wanted.

I also had a few more things for him like a dolphin plushie and such that he didn't see. I also got Chenle a dolphin plushie and decided to drop it off later.

Suddenly a knock snapped me out of my trance. "Hold on!" Jeongin yelled before standing up and walking towards me. "What are you--" He cut me off placing a short, but sweet kiss on my lips before running to the door.

Hiding the embarrassment with a cough, I sat back down and continued to watched an Alisha Marie Vlogmas, secretly fangirling about how cute Chloe is and thinking of how Kkami and Chloe could be friends.

Suddenly the sound of loud footsteps startled me. I should be used to this by now. They guys and Hana were there. Sadly, Eunji had to go back and Ara had to stay with her family since it was Christmas.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y/N-IE AND JEONGINNIE!!"

I laughed loudly and stood up to hug them all. "Merry Christmas guys!"

"I see you're wearing the pajamas I gave you last year" Jisung said, laughing.

"I know it was supposed to be a prank, but they're super cute" I smirked and twirled in them, cringing at myself afterwards. "Go bathe, Y/N" He said. I rolled my eyes, "I already did, weirdo"

Jisung stuck his tongue out at me before wrapping an arm around his girlfriend. "Sucks to be you, Hana" I said to be her. She shot me a confused look. "Why?" She asked.

"'Cause you stuck with my squirrel of a brother" I shrugged and walked away, hearing Jisung yell at me. Just like old times.

Time Skip

I sat on my bed, staring out of the window at the white snow. A knock was heard, surrisingly.

The guys are out there playing around. Very loudly.

"Don't touch my chicken, mosquito brain!" There's always that one mean kid

"Woojin, that's not nice." Then the adult to correct that child.

"Come in!" I yelled, ignoring the noise. "How are you enjoying it?" Jeong In's voice was heard as he walked towards me.

He sat on my bed and I faced him. "It's fun. We always spend Christmas together, each year at different person's house and make it home in time for Christmas at our own home. In all honestly, I miss my mum. It's kind of weird and new not waking up to smell her ham and/or by my very loud friends, Eunji, Na-Eun, Hayoung, Chorong, Namjoo and Bomi. I miss them all" I ranted.

"You really miss them?" Jeongin asked, placing his hand on mine. I nodded and looked down at our hands.

"Well, good thing what I gave you for Christmas this morning isn't the only thing" Jeongin said with a huge smile.

"You mean-"

"Go in the living room"

I ran in the living room. What I saw shocked me. Jisung and my mum were hugging, the guys (and hana) all watching in awe.

"She's finally here" Chris said, ruffling my hair. My mum and Jisung's gazes switched over to me. "Y/N!"

I ran and hugged her tightly. I didn't notice I was crying until an all-too-familiar voice yelled out.

"AWE, YOU SEE THAT GIRLS, OUR LITTLE Y/N IS CRYING!"

Bomi

I looked behind my mum to see Bomi, Na-Eun, Hayoung, Chorong, Namjoo and Eunji smiling teasingly.

"Girls, I missed you so much!" I yelled and practically jumped on them.

In the end, we took more photos, played alot of games, Chris helped my mum cook since he said 'he missed it'. But we had a lot of fun.

The only not-so-bad part was when Jisung pranked me again, by somehow laying down a trap for me and managing to tip a cup not-so-hot chocoloate over me.

I'll get him back next year, though. Or maybe even sooner.

I hope you enjoyed this chapt
BYEE💕❤