Chapter 25

READ A/N

Y/N

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and got off my bed. I checked the clock. "Only four in the morning?" I grumbled to myself. I groaned a bit as I looked over to Eunji's bed. She was sleeping peacefully. So was Hana.

I rolled my eyes and slipped on my black and pink glasses. I streched a bit before deciding to do some exploring around the place. I stepped out of my room that I shared with Eunji and sneaked my way into the kitchen.

What? A girl's gotta eat!

I opened the fridge and stared at the fruit salad that was just calling my name. Sorry, its weird, I know. But I'm weird. I smiled creepily and took it out. I froze when I felt two arms block my vision with their palms. I heard a cute giggle and immediately knew who it was.

The boy laughed softly and turned me around. "Y/N, what are you doing up so early?" He asked and kept a smile on his face which made me smile. "I'm hungry" I shrugged and grabbed the bowl of salad and a spork.

I walked out of the kitchen, Jeongin trailing behind. "Where now?" he asked and caught up to me as I walked around a bit. "I was just going to explore a bit" I shrugged earning a hum from Jeongin. Then it was silent.

Until he spoke up, "Wanna go for a walk?" I stopped walking and thought for a bit. Eh, no harm in that right? I nodded and took out a strawberry, placing it in my mouth with delight. "Great, lets go" We walked to the front door and put on shoes.

Just as we stepped out, I looked down at what I was wearing. An Asuka T-shirt and simple pants. What? WWE is life! "What?" Jeongin stared at me in confusion as I looked at him.

He wore a navy blue t-shirt and black jeans. "You showered before you came out, didn't you?" I asked making him snicker. "Of course I did" He said. "Well, I didn't..." I trailed off. "You want to-" "Yeah" I cut him off with a small smile.

The boy laughed and nodded and then we headed back inside. I went straight to my room, Eunji was still sleeping, of course so I just headed straight into the bathroom and showered.

When I came out, I wore a simple white t-shirt with black jeans and a snapback which I may or may not have 'borrowed' from Jisung without him knowing. I walked back out of the house and met up with Jeongin who was staring at his phone.

"Ready to go?" He asked when he saw me. I nodded and he smiled and intertwined our fingers as we walked side by side. "Where are we going again?" The boy asked. I shrugged and kept my eyes on the road ahead, "Well, I saw a beach on our way here, we could go there" I said calmly. Jeongin nodded and it was silent after that.

Thankfully not an AKWARD SILENCE but a comfortable one. Which left us to our thoughts, not always a good thing but hey, all I could think about with Yang Jeongin and nothing seemed to help take my mind off of him.

After about ten minutes of walking in a peaceful silence and enjoying the fresh air, we arrived at the empty beach. "This is really nice" Jeongin smiled and took his phone out of his pocket. "Smile" He said quickly before snapping a photo.

"Yang Jeongin, what the heck?!" He laughed out loud as he stared at the finished photo. "Oh my gosh, Y/N! You look horrible!" He cackled. "Wow, thanks" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"No problem" Jeongin quickly kissed my cheek and said. "Delete that!" I ignored the fluttering of my heart and yelled. "And if I don't?" The boy smirked cheekily. "Jeongin" I whined. "Y/N" he mocked.

"Give me that phone" I tried to take the phone out of Jeongin's hands yet he just pulled it away quickly. "No" he answered smiply and ran away on the sand. "Jeongin!" I ran after him.

helllooooooo my lovelyz here's another chapter i hope you enjoy it. btw jisung's been trying to sneak on my bias list lately! help!!!

i know you might probably be tired of reading this but yes, i've published a new jisung ff. requested by SymetricallyGreen she gave me the idea so thanks! anyways

 requested by SymetricallyGreen she gave me the idea so thanks! anyways

^me when i found out sk was having a comeback dont you ppl sleep?!

straykids @/sleep: sleep? who are you

BYEEEE❤💕