Seven

The rest of the show went on the way that it normally did. Dancers performed their hearts out and the audience applauded their talented endeavors. Steve couldn't focus on the other dancers though, he was preoccupied with Bucky and his blue roller skates.  Steve was so absorbed by the earlier routine that he wasn't fully present when Sergeant Sexy performed his latest dance.

Sergeant Sexy was currently at the point of his routine where he had stripped himself of his sequined pararescue uniform and was teasing the audience at removing his camouflage print corset.  It was a newer one that had a discreet zipper in the front, so it was easier to remove.  Sergeant Sexy loved his corsets, especially to use in his elaborate and crowd-pleasing burlesque routines.  The only thing that he didn't like though was the back laces; he claimed that it pulled him out of the appropriate head space when he had to untie them.

Steve tried to focus on his friend on stage.  Steve could admit that the muscular black man was one of the best dancers Kismet Cabaret had to offer.  Sergeant Sexy -- Sam to his friends -- was always enjoyed by the audience.  Not only did Sam somehow always manage to have the best songs, but he also had a fluent way that he moved that allowed him to impress the crowd time and time again.

As the song started to pick up when the bugle solo came on, Sam had removed the camo-corset and was left in a navy-green g-string with matching nipple tassels.  To the rhythm of the song, Sam squatted low and impressively moved one taut cheek at a time to the music.  Then, he popped up to standing straight before going back down into the squatting position.  His muscular arms raised and him holding his index fingers as he continued the popping move a few times as the song continued.

Da-doo-da da-doo-da-da, A-a-a-and the company jumps when he plays reveille, He's the boogie woogie bugle boy of Company B!  The song came to a conclusion and Sam gave a jaunty wink over his shoulder as the curtain came down.

While the audience applauded, the announcer declared, "That was the sensational Sergeant Sexy!  He sure makes me want to sign up for the army!"  Some whistles were made and more cheering.  Then the announcer stated, "Now let's welcome the enchanting Scarlet!"

Steve was on his third vodka soda when the curtain rose to reveal the youngest performer that the stage had scene.  Scarlet also managed to be the most tantalizing.  A high neck faux leather cat suit was practically painted on her athletic frame as the music started.

It was a more bluesy rock number that allowed her to move seductively around the stage.  Steve watched, but his mind was elsewhere.  One moment, Steve was watching Scarlet's routine.  The next minute, Steve was glancing towards the side of the stage, hoping that he would get a glance of Bucky backstage.

With no such luck of glimpsing Bucky, Steve took a drink of his vodka soda and turned his attention towards the stage.  Scarlet had removed her cat suit bodysuit, revealing that underneath she was wearing a maroon red faux leather bustier.  There was garters were holding up sheer black stockings.  Peeking out from underneath the bustier, there was a black faux leather pentagram neckline design.

It was almost time for the big finale.  Scarlet was well-known for her big finale.

After unhooking the garters from the stockings, Scarlet swung her hips provocatively as she unzipped the faux leather bustier.  She slipped the bustier off her body, revealing that the pentagram neckline was a part of a cage bra that was really just straps that went underneath her breasts.  Shiny black pentagram pasties concealed her nipples and underneath the matching open crotch and thong cut back panties was a black string-free, strapless pantie with a heart shaped thong.

Continuing on, Scarlet unhooked the straps from her bra and pantie, leaving her with nothing but the pasties concealing her bits.  Then, because it was close to the finale, Scarlet picked up the featherless fans.  Steve watched intently as Scarlet lit the tips of the fans with fire.  It was extraordinary to watch the way that she could effortlessly dance with the fans.  Swirling them around and incorporating them in her routine, Scarlet was approaching the end.

Slithering down to her knees and down on her back, Scarlet finished and the curtain closed.  The audience cheered.  Some even stood for a standing ovation.  Once everything was cleaned off the stage, the curtain rose again.  The ten dancers were on stage.  Draped in elegant silk robes, they stood there, soaking up the applauds.

Steve's eyes were glued to Bucky.  Bucky bowed when everyone else did.  Raking his hand through his hair and gathering it in one hand, someone came on stage and personally handed Bucky a large bouquet of flowers.  The other dancers applauded Bucky then, causing a deep blush to color Bucky's high cheekbones.

Sitting in the audience, Steve wondered if Bucky could see him.  It didn't seem that likely, but the lights were turning back on, so it was anyone's guess.  Steve hoped that Bucky would see him though.  Even just a quick glance.  That was what Steve wanted more than anything.

Praying, Steve just wanted Bucky to look over in his direction.  Steve just wanted Bucky's gaze to focus on him.  Then, by some miracle, Bucky did.  Steve held his breath, thinking that it was some tipsy dream, or a trick of his eyes.

A slow, surprised grin stretched at Bucky's face, going all the way up to his eyes as he spotted Steve.  Discreetly, Bucky raised his hand and waved at Steve.  Steve was shocked and actually glanced over his shoulder to make sure that there was no one behind him that Bucky could be waving to.  Bucky was amused by Steve's reaction and Bucky shook his head as he softly chuckled.

Soon enough, the curtain was closing again.  The audience knew that it was their cue to clear out of the club.  They stood from their tables and left the club.  Steve and his group of friends though stuck around a little longer.  Mainly because they were friends with some of the dancers.  But a part of Steve knew that he was sticking around so he could see Bucky again.