Chapter 27

*Blake POV*

I don't what to do. Every time I leave the room she gets hurt or stolen from me. I can't stay away from her. I can't lose her. She is still past out in my arms. She is facing me. I draw little circles on her back. She laughed a little bit then snuggled into my chest making me not see her face. 

"Good morning blakie. How did you sleep?"She said looking up at me.

"I slept well with you in my arms. I always sleep well."I said kissing her on the head after

She laughed then kissed me.

I kissed her back again

"Are you all healed.'?"I asked

"Almost."She said showing me.

She had a big bruise with a tiny scratch. She had another scratch with a yellow bruise. She has an almost healed dash in her arm with bruises that looked like a hammer mark. I started to get mad. 

"Hey. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much."She said covering myself. 

I took the blanket off of me. 

"You're fine," I said

Someone came in. It was Alpha Brent. 

"How are you alive. I killed you."I said in my alpha voice.

"I am impossible to kill. You don't remember me, Blake. I used to be one of your best friends in school."He said

"I don't remember you. Please leave."I said

"I will leave but I'm taking Lily."He said

"You will not touch her. If you touch her I will break your hand."I said growling

He was heading for lily. I grabbed him and stabbed him with a silver knife. This will kill him. Then I threw him out the window.

"That will come out of my card," I said

He died now. I looked at my calendar on my phone. I have a pack meeting at 10:00. It is 9:12. 

"Love. I have a pack meeting at 10:00. Do you want to stay or come."I said

"I want to come. I feel safe with you."She said

"Ok. Get dressed," I said

She got a black legging and a blue long sleeve. She took off all her clothes in front of me. I started to get horny. I have not had sex in a while. Not after when we lost Sam. We did 1 time. That's still a long time for me. She already had her legging on. She took off her bra. I went into her mind. She wants to miss the meeting to have sex. I went into her head at the right time. She started to put on her bra. 

"Keep that bra off. We have enough time. "I said

I looked at her. She had a big smile on her face. I took off her legging and underwear. I picked her up and put her on the bed. She took off my shirt and pants. Then she took off my boxers. She put her hand on my length. I cum right when she touched me. She moved her hand in and down. I laid back moaning. Something about this sex is different. It feels so good. I can't explain. She moved faster. I cum more. I hovered over her. I trailed kisses down her neck to her stomach. I traced my tongue down to her area. I moved my tongue in a circle. She moaned falling on her pillow. I put it deeper in. She moaned louder tensing up. 

"This is how wet I want you, "I said

I hovered over her. I kissed her roughly. She kissed me back. I put my length near her entrance. I thrust ed into her making her scratch me back. She kissed me roughly. I went in an out of her fast. She moaned louder than ever. I thrust ed faster shaking the bed. She scratched me more. I thrust ed faster.

"You feel so good inside me, "I said

She kissed me. I pulled out laying beside her. She laid her head on my neck. She started sucking my neck. I moaned. She gave me 3 of them. She got changed. It was 9:50. She went into the bathroom.  I went into my closet and picked out a black pair of skinny jeans and a red muscle shirt. She came out with different clothes on. She had white skinny jeans and a blue baggy sweatshirt. She straightens her hair. 

"You look hot and comfy," I said

"Thanks, Blakie. You look handsome as always."She said blushing

He smiled.

"I like that blush on your love," I said

She blushed more.

I looked at the clock. 9:57.

"We need to go, "I said 

We rushed down to the meeting room. There was all the other Alphas and Luna's. We have to meet all of them. Have a big feast. Hangout in till everyone leaves. She went on the stage. I did too. 

"My name is Alpha Blake. This is Luna Lily."I said in my alpha tones.

Everyone was staring at Lily. I started to get protected of her. I did not anyone starting at what was mine. Everyone looked away. We got off the stage. 

"DINNER TIME!"The Lady yelled to bring out all the food. We all sat at the table eating food. Some alpha's left with there Luna's. 11:00 come along. Everyone is gone. We cleaned up the meeting room before going to the room. I take off my pants and shirt. I jump in bed. She was already in bed. I pulled her to my chest. I kissed her on the head. 

"I love you, my love," I said

"I love you too."She  said

"Goodnight. Sweet Dreams."I said pulling her closer to my chest.

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams to you."She said snuggling closer to my chest. 

She fell asleep and I did too.

Vote and Comment. :)