Chapter 2

*Lily POV *

Today is the day. I find my mate. I take my shower putting more shampoo in my hands then I usually do. I put on a maroon dress with black flats. I straighten my hair. I wanted to be fancier so I put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. I go to my cell phone and bag and went downstairs.

"Where is my brother," I said

"He went to school early. You will see him soon."Mom Said looking at the ground. I knew she was lying. I just don't no about what but i will find out. 

I smelt a faint scent of mint and cologne. It was mouthwatering but I just ignored it. I walked all the way to school. I smelt that same scent again. I followed the scent. It lead to my brother. This cant be happening. I can tell he smelt it to because he turned around.

"This can't be true. You are my brother."I said

"We need to talk. Let's go home."He said

"No. I want to no now."I said

"No. You can wait."He said

"Fine."I give in.

I did not say anything on the way to the house.

"Please say something."He said

"What. I have nothing to say."I said

We made it to the house. I sat on the couch. He sat beside me. I scooted closer to the arm of the couch. He looked at me with a weird face.

"We all need to talk to you."Mom said nervously. 

"Ok. I am just going to say it. Blake is not your real brother. We are not your real parents. Blake is your mate."My father said very fast.

"I don't care. I believe that you are my parents. And blake. I love you. I always have and I bet you new that."I said

"I love you too and I already new that."He said surprisingly pulling me closer to him.

"Are we done talking. I want to go upstairs."I said bluntly 

"Yes, we are done."My mother said 

I ran upstairs with Blake following me. He went face first on my bed than sitting up. I giggled.

"What's wrong?"He asked

"A lot is wrong. I found out that my brother is not my brother. He is my mate. I love that he is my mate. And my parents is not my real parents. This is so much to comprehend."I said falling into my fluffy black chair. 

"Well, at least you have me."He said

"Yeah. Your right," I said getting up and putting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I moaned.

"What was that."He said

"You don't feel that."I said moaning again

"I do. Its a strong bond we have."He said relaxing more

"What time is it."I said

"11:57,"He said

"I have to go in the woods. I am shifting today."I said reminding him

"Oh. Yes. I forgot. We got up and ran in the woods. My mother and father were already there waiting for me.

"You ready honey."My Mother said with a worried face.

"Sure," I said being sarcastic 

Suddenly my body started to pound pulling me to the ground. I started to scream losing air to my lungs.

Honey. I don't no what your going thru but you have to calm down. Steady your breath or you will make yourself pass out.

I nodded weakly. I tried to steady my breath but the pain was to much. I heard my bones cracking. I screamed out in pain. The more my bones cracked the more I screamed. Suddenly there was no pain. I opened my eyes seeing white paws. I jumped up on my paws and started to run. I tripped over something forgetting that this is my first time running as my wolf. 

"Hi. My name is sage. I am your wolf."Someone said in my mind.

"Who said that."I said out loud.

"Love. That is your wolf inside your head.

I nodded ignoring my wolf.  Still trying to get used to everything 

"You are so beautiful."He said making me smile.

"Thank you, "I said weakly

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I tried again. I finally got up. I started to run a little bit feeling free. I tripped over a tree branch. I whimpered in pain. I saw all of them shifted into there wolf running towards me. 

"Are you ok."Blake said

I licked his face. 

"Honey. Try to shift back."My mother said thru the link.

"How."I said 

"Think of transforming back into your human."Mother said

I thought of becoming a human. With 2 legs. I heard my bone break. I look down grateful  I still have clothes on.

"Honey. You can not tell this to anyone. You are a royal wolf. Blake. Keep her safe. If people find out. She will be taken away from you."Mother said

"Ok."He said

We went upstairs. He pulled me up to his chest. I laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep because I was comfortable. He fell asleep a couple of minutes after. 

Vote and comment :)