Chapter 21

*Blake POV*

I have a feeling one day I am going to get mad at her. I doubt that because she is my calmer. I figured that out. Every time I got mad. She would touch me and the sparks would calm me down and how the way she talks. It soothed me. I just have to try to calm myself down. Someone from the pack bumped into me. 

"What do you say. You bumped into your alpha."I said with my alpha voice. 

"I am saying nothing. You changed into something stronger than ever and you did not tell anyone yet."Lucas said

"Everyone come to the lobby. I have something to say."I said over the link.

"People need to know what happened to me, "I said to him. 

Everyone crowded me. 

I have some news. I have been taken for a little while. I was experimented on. I am the 2nd strongest wolf alive. If you have something to say then say it now."I said 

I answered everyone's questions. Lily is still sleeping. I went back upstairs. Lily was on the bed playing on her phone. 

"So you told everyone."She said 

"Yes. I did."I said 

"I think you made a good choice," I said

"Me too," I said

I opened the door and went downstairs. I got a tray of food for my mate and I. I went back upstairs and placed the tray on the bed. She was in the shower. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I wrapped my hands around her waist. She smiled. I kissed my mark that I made on her. She moaned. She turned towards me. She started to kiss the mark she made.  She put her cold hands on my length. She moved her hands up and down. I moaned so loud. She did it faster. This was a different lily. The lily I like. I picked her up bringing her to the bed.

"I want to try to have a child now."She said

"I do too."I said

He put his length near my entrance. He thrust ed in slowly getting me to get used to it first. He picked up the speed making me moan loud. I kissed her roughly. She did the same to me. I pulled out of her and laid beside her.

Comment and Vote